Got a new EB named Bruno

Frances

Feb 5, 2010
MIAMI, FLLORIDA
Bulldog(s) Names
EMMA
Bruno is 2yrs old and he is a rescue. The lady that had him had health issues and had to give him up.
He's a wonderful doggie although never properly trained. I have been walking him with Emma mornings
and nights since he had never been on a leash before. The first week was a struggle, I had to pull him
to get him to walk but week two is much better, Emma has taken over. Emma will pull on his leash if he stops walking and bark to let him know he needs to walk at her pace or else we all have to stop and wait for him. Bruno was trained to go on a wee wee pad and every rug he sees he pees but we are working on that issue also and it's getting better. He can sure eat though, no problem with food or
allergies. I feed him the same as Emma, Wellness, so Emma doesn't eat anything that can effect her
with her allergies. Both seem to be bonding well.

Attachments

• 04-24-10_2024..jpg
    04-24-10_2024..jpg
    10 KB · Views: 126
  • 675.jpg
    675.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 654.jpg
    654.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 661.jpg
    661.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 670.jpg
    670.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 117

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe congrats, they are both very cute!!!!! How old is Emma, about the same age? Arent you the lucky one, both of them being able to eat the same foods? That right there is a challenge in itself. ;)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
That is wonderful Frances! Is he the one with the fawn coloring and the big mug? They are both so adorable, glad they get along. We are having a challenge with that here ourselves.... I think I need to start a thread for suggestions!

OP
F

Frances

Feb 5, 2010
MIAMI, FLLORIDA
Bulldog(s) Names
EMMA
Emma and Bruno are both 2yrs old, Emma just turn 2 in March and Bruno in January. Bruno is the fawn and white and Emma is white. Bruno is a bit
bigger than Emma. I am so happy that they are doing well together which was my biggest worry when I got Bruno but so far so good.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Yes, that is wonderful. We were not so lucky!!! I posted a book about it...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.