still need a few more addresses for secret santa paws..

LisaRN

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
39
Location
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
so if [MENTION=21]bbstubbles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]; [MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1398]London Canine[/MENTION];[MENTION=806]doGbless[/MENTION] [MENTION=897]Ann Farley Hamilton[/MENTION] could private message me..would greatly appreciate it!! :up:
 
Last edited:
I posted on all of their walls on fb, so I expect you will hear from them soon. All but mammyglicks but I put @ mentions so they will also be notified.
 
What's the secret santa paws? I got a msg something was needed? I am completely out of the loop.
 
[MENTION=1398]London Canine[/MENTION], it is the bulldog secret gift exchange you signed Porkie and Chubbie up for. You will get a name/bully to buy for and someone got yours, so therefore private msg. LisaRN and give her your address so that you can receive your gift.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top