brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Update - I just took Bailey out for a short walk. He tried to poop several times but only a little bit came out. He also was scooting his behind on the grass. He's never done that before. It definitely seems like there is something in there and he's trying to get it out.

(sorry for the graphic description, but this seemed important).

Thanks again everyone!

Kristi
This could be good. Brutus did that once and I when I looked he had a piece of a rope toy stuck. I had to "help it out". did you check what did come out? maybe it has something in it?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would get another vet, as it sounds like a blockage to me. Plus don't give bullies rawhides, pig ears, bully sticks or any of that crap, they are bad fir bullies and can kill them. Only Kongs, Nylabones, or antlers. I hope your baby gets better soon. All blockages don't show up on x-Ray.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Peeps got you covered here, I will be praying for your baby to
pass it asap~GOD bless y'all!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just hoping all is well. Please don't delay and call ASAP in the morning. This makes me so so so so very nervous. Please update as soon as you know. And check in to let us know he's okay.....

Hugs!

Ann Nichols

Nov 19, 2013
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Have you tried boiling some burger and rice and drain it and see if Bailey can hold that down. That's what I did to my older dog when she was sick.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I hope this all passes for Bailey. I feel so bad for both of you. Please keep us updated.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hope he's Ok, sounds to me like blockage as well. The vets should hat not everything shows ith X-rays.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Are there any updates???

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Update - I just took Bailey out for a short walk. He tried to poop several times but only a little bit came out. He also was scooting his behind on the grass. He's never done that before. It definitely seems like there is something in there and he's trying to get it out.

(sorry for the graphic description, but this seemed important).

Thanks again everyone!

Kristi

I didn't read through all of the posts to see if anyone already said this but my little bully Cinnamon started to do this (noit as bad as your pup) but she had all the same symptoms and it ended up being a parasite called giardia. The vet told us it wasn't a parasite that can be easily detected unless they were looking for it or if it was in small numbers. Two weeks of meds and she was all good. Not sure if that helps, but I figured the more info the better. Hope he feels better soon.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Sounds like a ultra sound or a endoscope needs to be done. X-rays only show certain things. Our lab ate a plastic Easter egg, out vet did X-rays didn't show anything so we were sent to another vet and he did a endoscope and a ultrasound and they found a "mass". Went in and did a exploratory surgery and found the egg in his small intestines.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.