Ok, weird, but curious, Tail or Not?

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Lola's tail looks just like that but...of course white. So tight to her "butt". Can't tell it's there unless you really look.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas R and Vegas B have yet another thing in common. Here is the link to his myspace photo album Myspace | Social Entertainment
Vegas B definately has a tail. And yes, like my mom suggested...probably a pocket to go with it. Vegas's tail pocket was probably 5 inches deep. Dr said it was real tight also. They basically have to remove the corscrew...which is also part of the vertabrae. It's a surgery that can be costly and it's a procedure done when the infections are too severe. Vegas use to have a tiny little nub.........now he has a bear "bare" butt with two cute swirlies.

Start with the last photo and look at them moving to the left. For some reason they are in the album backwards.

Last edited:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My last EB, Max, had an inverted tail. He had a really deep tail pocket. Norm just has a corkscrew tail. I have to clean around it every day to every other day.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Vegas R and Vegas B have yet another thing in common. Here is the link to his myspace photo album Myspace | Social Entertainment
Vegas B definately has a tail. And yes, like my mom suggested...probably a pocket to go with it. Vegas's tail pocket was probably 5 inches deep. Dr said it was real tight also. They basically have to remove the corscrew...which is also part of the vertabrae. It's a surgery that can be costly and it's a procedure done when the infections are too severe. Vegas use to have a tiny little nub.........now he has a bear "bare" butt with two cute swirlies.

Start with the last photo and look at them moving to the left. For some reason they are in the album backwards.

sis, that my space link didn't work...did it show Vegas's no tail bootie

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Here's Stiggy's piggy tail. He only has 1.5 inch tail pocket.
Lovin the pics everyone! :D

IMG_0342.jpg

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]
Did you try it again? It's working for me.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We have a tail combo here!

Yuna's is pretty small:

IMG_1847.jpg

Jesse's is longer and looks smoked!

IMG_1856.jpg

Mandys is pretty short too, but she has no tail pocket at all:

IMG_1852.jpg

Tidus's is all curled up in a piggy tail, it would probably be about 6 inches unscrewed

IMG_1849.jpg

Molly's is tiny and stubby:
IMG_1832.jpg

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] we are tail twins!
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] i remember when vegas got his tail amputated, poor guy! i just reread that letter the other day :)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] watch out for tail pockets! lol, they can be so deep and a breeding ground for infection, sounds like you've got it under control though. my first eb had a 2+ inch pocket and she hated me to clean it. i had to wipe it out, and then smear it with desitin everyday.

i love all the cute booties!:D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i took this picture with my phone so it was either a thumbnail or gigantic size. i'm having such a struggle with pictures and videos :(

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]
any help you need, I'll try and help. The photos are so easy. You got the right idea, but instead of the one you selected, you choose the 4th one down....Forum. I take photos with my SLR and download it. It will redirect me to another page and I have to reselect the photo and reload it, but it gives me the same options...and I choose the 4th one down. Forum code. The videos...just load to youtube. Copy the link and paste it here......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG for two reasons I am up this late due to being off work due to stitches and secondly I am loving :heart: the bully butts!!!!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], Vegas's tail is EXACTLY like Yuna's and to think he had his tail amputated!! He is normal, I just seen all the corkscrew tails and thought that his was cut off!!. I am LOVEN the bully butts!!!! AND WHY do we all take pictures of our bully's butts???? ONLY WE KNOW, No one else would "get it" :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]
any help you need, I'll try and help. The photos are so easy. You got the right idea, but instead of the one you selected, you choose the 4th one down....Forum. I take photos with my SLR and download it. It will redirect me to another page and I have to reselect the photo and reload it, but it gives me the same options...and I choose the 4th one down. Forum code. The videos...just load to youtube. Copy the link and paste it here......

wow steve jobs! how did you do that picture of what to do? lmao. i feel like an old person way behind the times with computers. I did select the "forum" option but when i previewed my post it was humongous! normally they are a nice normal size, maybe it was different because it was taken with my phone?! :confused: i don't know. my other ones have loaded fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] the forum will automatically resize the pictures. It was a thankful addition to the site because many photos were gigantic!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], I have never noticed believe it or not the swirls on the butt!!! and my Veg has them, how cute is that? I only noticed them on [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], Vegas R, until I looked at Vegas's B's butt!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.