Feeding time

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Ulysses does the same thing, inhales his food. We had to get him an anti gorge bowl, it has four prongs, lets just say it did not slow him down at all. We are now at the second one, wider, shaped like a rose and it seems to be working...fingers crossed!

OP
Owens

Owens

Jun 16, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Ulysses does the same thing, inhales his food. We had to get him an anti gorge bowl, it has four prongs, lets just say it did not slow him down at all. We are now at the second one, wider, shaped like a rose and it seems to be working...fingers crossed!

Hey let me know how that works because I currently have a "slow feed" bowl and yeah didn't really affect Zeus much still eats like there's no tomorrow

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Stinky does the same thing. I used to add water to it but that didn't stop him. So now I put yogurt in it and it slows him down.Guess he wants to enjoy the flavor now.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ya Daisy is the same way. Nothing I can do will slow her down and she chokes a lil cause she eats so fast too. I hope she grows out of it.

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Hey let me know how that works because I currently have a "slow feed" bowl and yeah didn't really affect Zeus much still eats like there's no tomorrow

Seems to be working! Its called the Slow bowl at amazon, different looks and such. We also have the Kong wobbler which he also enjoys.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.