Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The first link will not work for me either.... when I go to the A1Pet page, I find the album you speak of but Rumble is not there... only 17 photos in the album and none are your boy ;(

Exactly what happened to me :*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well I was able to with my hubby's facebook account, there is tons of missing photos when viewed through mine. Hubby uses Google Chrome and I'm using firefox, not sure if that has something to do with it.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I keep trying to vote for Rumble, but when I click on the link, I get the message that the content is unavailable. Is there any other way or other website I can go to to vote for him?

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Hi, I keep trying to vote for Rumble, but when I click on the link, I get the message that the content is unavailable. Is there any other way or other website I can go to to vote for him?

Hmmm...I never knew there could be so many problems with this. Maybe that is why in the past he has not won if there are problems with some people seeing all of the pictures. I am going to post all of the links I can think of below so you can try different ways to access it.

https://www.facebook.com/A1PetEmporium This should take you to the Pet Stores facebook and then find the album called Fall Harvest 2013.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151897011069822.1073741856.304176574821&type=3 This should take you directly to the album and then you will just have to find his photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...069822.1073741856.304176574821&type=3&theater This should take you directly to his photo.

I am still trying to think of what else I can try.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was able to with my hubby's facebook account, there is tons of missing photos when viewed through mine. Hubby uses Google Chrome and I'm using firefox, not sure if that has something to do with it.

That is really interesting and I have never heard that before. Kind of makes the facebook contests unfair if his photo only shows up on some browsers.

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I tried sharing the link of EBN's facebook page (hope that is okay!). Maybe this will work for some of the people still having problems.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
to add more complexity to it... last nigh I was so bugged out I wanted to see his picture I kept trying. I FIANNLY got to see it through my freakin iPhone... BUT, it would not let me 'like' his photo.

I'm calling shenanakins (spelling)!!

BUt, I LOVE both his pictures... especially the hat eating :laugh:

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The first link will not work for me either.... when I go to the A1Pet page, I find the album you speak of but Rumble is not there... only 17 photos in the album and none are your boy ;(

One of my co-workers was trying to vote for Rumble and she told me the same thing happened to her and that she could only see 17 photos but not Rumble. I think it is a conspiracy to keep him from winning! He is tied for first right now but still needs more votes before Sunday!

- - - Updated - - -

to add more complexity to it... last nigh I was so bugged out I wanted to see his picture I kept trying. I FIANNLY got to see it through my freakin iPhone... BUT, it would not let me 'like' his photo.

I'm calling shenanakins (spelling)!!

BUt, I LOVE both his pictures... especially the hat eating :laugh:

Thank you! Before the hat eating he actually knocked the pumpkin over and tried to run away with the hat. I swear no matter how much I work on his manners he is a crazy little thing!

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rumble has fallen to 3rd place. The contest ends Sunday and it is very close so every vote counts. Please take the time to vote if you have not already and to share his photo to get more votes. Thank you to everyone who has voted!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rumble has fallen to 3rd place. The contest ends Sunday and it is very close so every vote counts. Please take the time to vote if you have not already and to share his photo to get more votes. Thank you to everyone who has voted!

Ah man... i still not not see him or vote.... it is a conspiracy, i tell ya

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.