How often do you buy a new toy for your bully?

Number of times you buy a toy for your bully

• More than 1 a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 every week

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 1 every couple of weeks

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 every month or more

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
How often does your bully get a new toy?

Wanted to join the recent poll extravaganza :p

Or is it cuz I wanted to see who spoils their fur-kid(s) the most >.<:whistle:

Last edited:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
This really makes me feel like a bad Bully-Mommy, but my girls never destroy their toys. Yeah, I know, they're freaks, right? But they can only play with so many! They have a big basket full and never even play with the ones in the bottom, so I've quit buying them new ones.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas rarely destroys his toys, his favorite is his stuffed animals that he suckles on, I usually get him one a week only because I wash them all on Sundays and they get holes in them from the washing. Once there is a hole he will pull the stuffing out.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson can destroy almost all toys on the market, I can only buy him the durable nylabones, the big extreme kong and these colossal size rope toys they have. Those toys last a couple months so I replace them when they are worn. I'd like to buy more fun toys and more often but he has them in pieces really quickly then eats the pieces so it's just not safe. Every couple weeks or once a month I buy a fun squeaky toy that I have to supervise him playing with and then they normally have to be thrown away that day because he has it all torn up. I have to say though, this last litte basketball squeaky toy I bought that I thought would be a throw away has lasted an entire week! It stopped squeaking last night but it is still in one piece. Again though he has to be supervised with it because he CAN tear it up he just hasn't yet.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I used to buy the boys toys more often like 1 time a week but we have a surplus of them since they have their favs and mostly leave the rest alone. Now I just buy them a new one when one of their favs need replacing for the most part.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I guess one advantage to having a couch potato is you dont have to buy toys ;) .......... but the wardrobe is driving us to the poor house... :lol::crazy:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well, lets put her on a runway and start making you some $$$$. Cause she "got it". [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

I usually only buy Vegas and O new toys when I find something new and durable that they don't have. Now..my mom in law on the other hand, I can't account for her buying habits. Which would be the majority of the toys currently occupying the "time out" mantle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
I love that picture Libra! The time-out mantle is priceless and such a good idea...let them see them but can't get to them. Lola would probably hover underneath and cry. That is what she does when we have to put Mackenzie's outdoor balls in the trees so she can't destroy them.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.