How long can go go with out a pee

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all. A no there's normally a rule of how old thy are to how long they can hold there pee ?? Meaty is 3 and a half month how long should he be able to go with out a pee ?? Tia

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
One hour more than they are old.... so 3 months, he can hold for 4 hours at most

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, what she said.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with Christine and David. We took our two guys out every one to two hours, and also set the alarm for 2 am until they were about 4 months old, then we stretched it to every 3 to 4 hours, and then by the time they were 5 months old, they were trained, and able to hold for 5 hours. They are 21 months old now, and we usually take them out every 4 to 5 hours, but they have held it for 6 when we have been out, and they were okay, but we prefer to take them out every 5 hours, with their last walk before we go to bed at around 11:00 pm.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Going through this now, pee at 10pm and he holds it till 6am even - BUT - daytime every half hour to an hour and limit there water otherwise he's peeing everywhere.

Kain was also very good through the night but we try a 4am pee to take some pressure off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online