Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We met our boy that we will be taking home yesterday....(vent)

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That's too bad, I hope it works out with the new family! Skip at socal would know the frenchie rescue in the area but he may do frenchies as well, I am not sure.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Ok here is an update on Bubba. He went to his new home yesterday, a family who has a teenage son only and a victorian bully. They had been prewarned of the biting and doesnt seem to be a problem for them. He did snap at their 2 neices who were 10 and 11 so they are thinking it is something with females since that is what he is going after. Apparently the husband loves him already and he follows him around like ol buddies so hopefully they know to be careful around girls and it will work out. This also does reinforce that we made the right decision not keeping him. My husband and I both were wishing it had gone better and he was playing the what if game. After hearing this it verifies that it could not have worked out with us having our little girl and all. I am just so happy and hopeful this sweet little boy has found a great forever home where he can just relax and be loved.

Oh and thanks Mugzilla for your advice, it was great.... just too late for us.
    Desertsky thank you also, we have decided to relax on the idea although we both are ready I think we will just wait for a bit longer maybe..... maybe. lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
    Likes (Received)

just too late for us.
    i see that. i'm sorry. i should've looked to see if you'd posted again before i posted. i really hope his new home works out well for him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads