Does your bulldog use a stuffed toy as a pacifier?

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Bubba always grabs one of his favorite stuffed toys, when he naps, and holds it in his mouth as a pacifier when he first goes to take a nap..making a suckling nose. Does yours do this?

bubbawithtoy.jpg
bubbawithtoy2.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has done this since he was a pup. This is his 3 year old favorite. Monkey. He sucks the nose to put himself to sleep, head bobbing up and down. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this thread. Many here do this... [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] @heff101 (just a few) and I just love the photos and videos of it, they are so sweet

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww these pics are so cute. Unfortunately, my guys can't have stuffies as they eat them, but I always see cute one sin the store and wish I could buy them for them. They love stuffies, and would chew them up and have the stuffing out of them in less than an hour. Lol

Last edited:

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Our Otis will destroy any toy that we give him, except one. He has a santa that we gave him in his stocking last year and he does this very thing with it. It looks just like he is nursing. As a matter of fact he is doing it right now. This is the ONLY toy that he will not tear up. I have no idea what we will be when santa bites the dust. I am on the lookout for another one just like his this season. So far no luck.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
A friend of mine that he and his family has had bulldogs for over 40 yrs, told me that all of his bulldogs have done this, as well as crawling under/beside small spaces to lay down. Love when Bubba acts like a little baby sucking on his toy to put him to sleep! :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Both of mine don't do this. Bullie rips stuffed toys to pieces and Angus gives it to me to play fetch with...

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
In my opinion this is the cutest thing about bullys. Buster has done it since he was a baby.
IMAG0460.jpg

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Loven these photo's even though Vegas has done this for 4.5 years of his life, I still think it is the sweetest thing when he settles down and does this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Aww these pics are so cute. Unfortunately, my guys can't have stuffies as they eat them, but I always see cute one sin the store and wish I could buy them for them. They love stuffies, and would chew them up and have the stuffingboutvof them in less than an hour. Lol

Banks too.... no stuffies for her

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

http://youtu.be/x7pFAYoVujA

Yikes....I know their nails don't retract....but they really weren't THAT long. Every time I watch this video I think "holey cow, her nails are long". She is flexing her paws.....it's an optical illusion. :yes:
Orion and her stinky bear. If you know O....you know about Stinky.

It all started with the binky when she was just a wee one.

http://youtu.be/IWMylXj0vKE

Last edited:

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], VegasB does the same thing, his nails really come out to hold on tight to Monkey! And he nods his head like baby O, sooo cute!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nope, mine don't.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts