JUST FOR FUN - Signs that you own a bully

clightfoot

Nov 7, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper Potts
I can't take my girl ANYWHERE without constantly being stopped and asked a barrage of questions. Everyone has to pet, coo, and ask me about my girl.
My 19-month-old grabbed a Bulldog calender at PetsMart, carried it around for twenty minutes, kissing it and saying Pehpah...we bought it.
I've decided wrinkles are the new look.
I make time every day to wipe wrinkles, check wrinkles, and check paws.
I am a bulldog parent.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm with Cali_Baker - my desk is full of Nigel pics! Not just him alone but him and his family - I love to see where he gets his good looks from. I'm with everyone else gotta get dressed just before heading out and there will be hair on me no matter what and in the car and on the bed etc. It's the new black! lol
The excitement to go home and be greeted by him and Karly is just the best feeling! The way he prances around and brings me a toy offering it is just too cute! Karly gets excited and jumps on the recliner and starts to give hi-fives! They're just so amazing and loving!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Well now, when you own three trucks...one is my husbands, one is mine, and one is just for the bullies. When my recliner is too small; not because I got bigger but because I have to have a chair and a half for me and the bullies; when you have lint rollers at home, work, in your truck and you still put your clothes for work on in the work bathroom after you arrive; you have chew marks on all furniture in the house and just smile and never worry about replacement anything; when you have to hang your shower curtain everytime you take a shower and put it away afterwards; if you go to Lowes at least twice a month to get a repair kit for the garden hose or a new hose :rofl:; when you always go to work with a smile because no matter what, you got more kisses when you left home than your co-workers got in a week and you are going to get them again as soon as you walk in the house and get bulldozed over because they are happy to see you. I could go on and on; there are tons more and I wouldn't trade not one of them.

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Well now, when you own three trucks...one is my husbands, one is mine, and one is just for the bullies. When my recliner is too small; not because I got bigger but because I have to have a chair and a half for me and the bullies; when you have lint rollers at home, work, in your truck and you still put your clothes for work on in the work bathroom after you arrive; you have chew marks on all furniture in the house and just smile and never worry about replacement anything; when you have to hang your shower curtain everytime you take a shower and put it away afterwards; if you go to Lowes at least twice a month to get a repair kit for the garden hose or a new hose :rofl:; when you always go to work with a smile because no matter what, you got more kisses when you left home than your co-workers got in a week and you are going to get them again as soon as you walk in the house and get bulldozed over because they are happy to see you. I could go on and on; there are tons more and I wouldn't trade not one of them.

Or got an SUV just the fur baby could have the back seat and be able to see out

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Members online

No members online now.