Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh yeah, forgot about Tractor Supply-just there yesterday. Had a 10% off coupon-spent a fortune-got home-FORGOT to use the coupon! ARRRGGGHHHH!

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
How about the nightly body slam while you are in bed. Hooch does this to let me know he is there as well as lay his head on my pillow so he can snore in my ear all night. I also have Sadie my yellow lab who sleeps at the bottom of my bed completely stretched out. I sometimes wonder if they are letting me sleep in their bed. Truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way.:D Shamrock13

Last edited:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I know I own a bulldog (or three) cos...

the one snoring the loudest... is not a person:tongue:

the medicine cabinet is full of... dog medicine:mellow:

there is wet wipes in every drawer... and I don't have a child:)

when moving the house must be... bully proof:D

I'll get the evil eye when moving things around or bringing new stuff into the house:rolleyes:

the one being able to hold a grudge the longest... is not a person either:ashamed:

There is dog hairs on absolutely EVERYTHING:fie:

And most importantly... I know I own a bulldog cos I would do anything for them:heart::heart::heart:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Baby wipes in constant supply.
A drawer of medicine, etc, just for Aubie.
Everything's constantly damp from her wet drinking chin.
Nose prints on the car window and the glass storm door.
Bully stickers on my car.
My bulldog statues on any shelf are turned backwards because the thinks when anything but their bums are showing that they are real dogs.
Can't go to the bathroom or shower alone.
I've had a bulldog puppy jump in the bathtub with me and had to learn to use the shower curtain as a shield.
I usually have a bully head warmer when I'm sleeping.
The ottoman in front of the couch is constantly turned over for the hard surface.... it was for use as a coffee table/storage in our small space originally, but ever since Aubie came, it's her favorite spot to lay.... needless to say it's now hers and we don't have a table.
Toys (dog toys) litter the floor and every time I pick them up, she drags them back out.
Farts don't bother me anymore, no matter how rotten.
I can't sleep without her laying against me snoring.
I have a travel crate that stays at my work for when she comes to visit.
I have a hiding spot for big toys... the ones she goes crazy for and won't put down so we have to take them away before she passes out.
I am constantly cleaning out her water fountain... because she likes to rest her lips on the lid and rinse out her mouth with it!

Must I go on? ... LOL

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My bulldog statues on any shelf are turned backwards because the thinks when anything but their bums are showing that they are real dogs.
I've had a bulldog puppy jump in the bathtub with me and had to learn to use the shower curtain as a shield.
The ottoman in front of the couch is constantly turned over for the hard surface.... it was for use as a coffee table/storage in our small space originally, but ever since Aubie came, it's her favorite spot to lay.... needless to say it's now hers and we don't have a table.
Toys (dog toys) litter the floor and every time I pick them up, she drags them back out.
I have a hiding spot for big toys... the ones she goes crazy for and won't put down so we have to take them away before she passes out.
I am constantly cleaning out her water fountain... because she likes to rest her lips on the lid and rinse out her mouth with it!

Must I go on? ... LOL

Ya, I think you got it all pretty much covered there. I love that the coffee table is always turned over!! Love this! :up:

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Having to put ur work clothes on n run out the door, showing anyone who will look pictures n bragging making others think u r showing off a skin kid, having a king size bed n only getting enough room for ur own body, taking ur baby with u everywhere including ur engagement pics lol, begging non pet friendly hotels to let u bring ur baby (I promise the worst she will do is slobber), having to run up ur stairs bcuz the first one in the bed gets the soft blanket (I always lose), tripping on toys all day after u put them back 80 times, being smacked beaten stepped on n mauled with kisses when u come home from work, shopping at Walmart for doggy stocking stuffers n hearing someone talk about how expensive dog food is n giggling they obviously don't know ;), lecturing ppl for feeding her forbidden foods (1 beggin strip, a bowl of kibble n bits n she was a mess) writing out a schedule when the parents babysit, pre packing food, n bringing cheese sticks when we visit anywhere that has other dogs, having ur parents buy dog toys for her weekly visits lol :D my favorite is explaining to the ups n fedex guys about her allergies n now both carry a special box of grain free chicken free dog cookies with them :D

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I love this thread! I think you all have covered everything! I live in an apartment complex, I find people know my dogs by name, though I dont have a clue who they are, and they know where we live (creepy!) - and I live in a huge complex. Everyone wants to stop and say hi wherever we go. The farts, oh my, sometimes we'll be walking and one of them will let one rip, and I find myself looking around to see who heard it because I'm sure they think it was me :S which I'm sure makes me look more guilty. Not only talking about my dogs nonstop and showing everyone pictures of them, but also talking about the forum and sharing cute pictures of others' bullies! Finding myself educating people who say they want a bulldog about their needs and caring for them, directing them to check out rescues and the forum! Turning people down who offer treats because I'm not sure what kind of crap they give their dogs! And the most important, undying devotion and nonstop love that makes every day special!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Dog Hair, Dog Hair, Dog Hair, big give away, hair on my clothes, hair on the floors, hair my car, and of course there is the slobber marks, on my clothes on the house windows and the car windows. Yep I own a bulldog !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Must I go on? ... LOL

Great list --0--- just wondering are you still breathing after that finish against Georgia yesterday!! :bigeyes:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny has claimed the passenger seat in my truck. There is his hair and slobber all over the window.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I forgot to mention Sheldon has his own little three drawer dresser first drawer is all medications second is his grooming drawer and third is for his harnesses and other various assundries

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great list --0--- just wondering are you still breathing after that finish against Georgia yesterday!! :bigeyes:

OMG, Christine! I just knew we were done for. :whew: We freaked out! LOL I am still flying on high... but come about tomorrow afternoon, I think the nerves are going to set in for the Alabama game. :nervous: The rest of my family is ALL Alabama fans, so the trash talking is about to start heavy! LOL ;)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG, Christine! I just knew we were done for. :whew: We freaked out! LOL I am still flying on high... but come about tomorrow afternoon, I think the nerves are going to set in for the Alabama game. :nervous: The rest of my family is ALL Alabama fans, so the trash talking is about to start heavy! LOL ;)

I was thinking of you while watching it yesterday and will be the biggest Auburn fan next week during that game too... I dislike 'Bama :stinkeye: I just LOVE college ball - never know what will happen

I am a true blue PSU fan, but we need to rebuild and survive the sanctions, the kids and Coach O'Brien are really doing a great job of moving forward after the disgrace that took place.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was thinking of you while watching it yesterday and will be the biggest Auburn fan next week during that game too... I dislike 'Bama :stinkeye: I just LOVE college ball - never know what will happen

I am a true blue PSU fan, but we need to rebuild and survive the sanctions, the kids and Coach O'Brien are really doing a great job of moving forward after the disgrace that took place.

It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so we get next week off to heal (thank goodness). Imagine having to be surrounded by Alabama fans all year long... it makes your dislike for them even stronger, whether or not you're an Auburn fan! Talk about cocky? OMG!

Everyone I know has been rooting for you guys to do well. Those kids didn't have anything to do with that mess and I look forward to seeing them rebuild and do well.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so we get next week off to heal (thank goodness). Imagine having to be surrounded by Alabama fans all year long... it makes your dislike for them even stronger, whether or not you're an Auburn fan! Talk about cocky? OMG!

Everyone I know has been rooting for you guys to do well. Those kids didn't have anything to do with that mess and I look forward to seeing them rebuild and do well.

Damn... I thought it was next weekend... but like you said they can rest and be ready to smack some Tide.... grrrr! Thanks for the support of the PSU kids!

Members online

No members online now.