JUST FOR FUN - Signs that you own a bully

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
As I put my jacket on to head out to the freezing cold weather, I put my hands in my pocket and what do I find? .... a roll of poop bags! This made me chuckle because, surely, "normal" people would never experience that.

So what other things would make it obvious to people that you're a proud bully paw-rent?

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Car windows full of "nose prints". Putting clean water in bowls 5 times a day(slobber). doggie beds in every room. Sign on door saying " This house is maintained for the protection and security of my dogs. If you can't accept that, you can't accept me, so go away!, Always a wet trail in the kitchen, where the water bowls are. Getting "attacked" by bullies,greeting me, even if I've only been gone 5 minutes. Never able to walk into another room alone. Trading my Jeep Liberty for a van-just for the dogs!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. This is fun, cute slobbery kisses, drool on the floor, snoring, shedding hair everywhere, even on me, rolls of poop bags everywhere, my pockets, the car, and by the front door, and my pockets always have kibble or a dog treat. Lol

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Car windows full of "nose prints". Putting clean water in bowls 5 times a day(slobber). doggie beds in every room. Sign on door saying " This house is maintained for the protection and security of my dogs. If you can't accept that, you can't accept me, so go away!, Always a wet trail in the kitchen, where the water bowls are. Getting "attacked" by bullies,greeting me, even if I've only been gone 5 minutes. Never able to walk into another room alone. Trading my Jeep Liberty for a van-just for the dogs!

You traded your car for a van!? :bravo: Now that's dedication at its finest!

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Unscented baby wipes all over the house. Extra freezer full of raw food for the dogs while my fridge is empty haha!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
How about having tons of bully photos and prints strewn around my office...that might give it away! The hair on my clothes, sometimes dried up food in my hair (rice mostly), leftover drool or other "gifts" from the boys stuck on my clothes and noticed by co-workers, usually!

I also find those "poop bags" in my pockets, in my purse...as well as an occasional treat.
Oh, and several shopping bags with bulldog motifs on them!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My car. I have 3 Bulldog decals on it. The two on the sides are big and say "English Bulldogs on Board and the one on the back window says, "There's no love like bully love". Then there's my license plate, that says, "LVABULL". I have a bulldog stone statute near my front door too. :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Nasty dry slobber marks on our clothes! haha but we wear them proudly!!

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I think my favorite is walking into client meetings with Winston slobber / boogers (yes, he wipes his nose on my legs AND bed) on my legs. Then of course I always feel the need to apologize and explain that I have a bulldog with a sense of humor who LOVES to make sure that I'm thoroughly marked before going out to any important meetings.

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
OMG my clothes hahaha I should invest in scrubs to wear around the house...I have to change before leaving the house because of all the hair, drool and butt kisses. In the winter, i have a coat just for when he drives in the car with me! Our hallway needs a paint job after Harley's trail of stain. Most of all his medicine cabinet of toiletries, meds, creams, etc...is bigger than mine!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
The hair on my clothes the sign on my door that says my Bulldog lives here, poop bags everywhere pockets purse glove compartment kibble in my purse nose prints on my back window and most of all the bully face popping up to look at random people to watch the people point and stare at him not to mention the people the beg to pet him when we are out and about.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
When i put my fleece on and it is covered in Harlea's fur... Or any other clothes for that matter... :)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Well, the poop bags in the pockets of every coat I own. Nose prints on the sliding door and care window. The "English Bulldog Rules" decal on the car. The dog hair and what I like to call Dudley snot on my slacks and skirts. The trail of kibble on the floor. The snoring...the stinky bedraggled teddy bear...the antlers and nylabones littering the floor. The sign hanging on the front door that says, "A spoiled rotten bulldog lives here". The smile on my face when I look at him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online