Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: JUST FOR FUN - Signs that you own a bully

I love this thread! I think you all have covered everything! I live in an apartment complex, I find people know my dogs by name, though I dont have a clue who they are, and they know where we live (creepy!) - and I live in a huge complex. Everyone wants to stop and say hi wherever we go. The farts, oh my, sometimes we'll be walking and one of them will let one rip, and I find myself looking around to see who heard it because I'm sure they think it was me :S which I'm sure makes me look more guilty. Not only talking about my dogs nonstop and showing everyone pictures of them, but also talking about the forum and sharing cute pictures of others' bullies! Finding myself educating people who say they want a bulldog about their needs and caring for them, directing them to check out rescues and the forum! Turning people down who offer treats because I'm not sure what kind of crap they give their dogs! And the most important, undying devotion and nonstop love that makes every day special!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Dog Hair, Dog Hair, Dog Hair, big give away, hair on my clothes, hair on the floors, hair my car, and of course there is the slobber marks, on my clothes on the house windows and the car windows. Yep I own a bulldog !

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AubreysMom View Post
    Baby wipes in constant supply.
    A drawer of medicine, etc, just for Aubie.
    Everything's constantly damp from her wet drinking chin.
    Nose prints on the car window and the glass storm door.
    Bully stickers on my car.
    My bulldog statues on any shelf are turned backwards because the thinks when anything but their bums are showing that they are real dogs.
    Can't go to the bathroom or shower alone.
    I've had a bulldog puppy jump in the bathtub with me and had to learn to use the shower curtain as a shield.
    I usually have a bully head warmer when I'm sleeping.
    The ottoman in front of the couch is constantly turned over for the hard surface.... it was for use as a coffee table/storage in our small space originally, but ever since Aubie came, it's her favorite spot to lay.... needless to say it's now hers and we don't have a table.
    Toys (dog toys) litter the floor and every time I pick them up, she drags them back out.
    Farts don't bother me anymore, no matter how rotten.
    I can't sleep without her laying against me snoring.
    I have a travel crate that stays at my work for when she comes to visit.
    I have a hiding spot for big toys... the ones she goes crazy for and won't put down so we have to take them away before she passes out.
    I am constantly cleaning out her water fountain... because she likes to rest her lips on the lid and rinse out her mouth with it!

Must I go on? ... LOL
    Great list --0--- just wondering are you still breathing after that finish against Georgia yesterday!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jeff
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Highway
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Gunny has claimed the passenger seat in my truck. There is his hair and slobber all over the window.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I forgot to mention Sheldon has his own little three drawer dresser first drawer is all medications second is his grooming drawer and third is for his harnesses and other various assundries

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Krista
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Great list --0--- just wondering are you still breathing after that finish against Georgia yesterday!!
    OMG, Christine! I just knew we were done for. We freaked out! LOL I am still flying on high... but come about tomorrow afternoon, I think the nerves are going to set in for the Alabama game. The rest of my family is ALL Alabama fans, so the trash talking is about to start heavy! LOL

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

OMG, Christine! I just knew we were done for. We freaked out! LOL I am still flying on high... but come about tomorrow afternoon, I think the nerves are going to set in for the Alabama game. The rest of my family is ALL Alabama fans, so the trash talking is about to start heavy! LOL
    I was thinking of you while watching it yesterday and will be the biggest Auburn fan next week during that game too... I dislike 'Bama I just LOVE college ball - never know what will happen

I am a true blue PSU fan, but we need to rebuild and survive the sanctions, the kids and Coach O'Brien are really doing a great job of moving forward after the disgrace that took place.
    e.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Krista
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I was thinking of you while watching it yesterday and will be the biggest Auburn fan next week during that game too... I dislike 'Bama I just LOVE college ball - never know what will happen

I am a true blue PSU fan, but we need to rebuild and survive the sanctions, the kids and Coach O'Brien are really doing a great job of moving forward after the disgrace that took place.
    It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so we get next week off to heal (thank goodness). Imagine having to be surrounded by Alabama fans all year long... it makes your dislike for them even stronger, whether or not you're an Auburn fan! Talk about cocky? OMG!

Everyone I know has been rooting for you guys to do well. Those kids didn't have anything to do with that mess and I look forward to seeing them rebuild and do well.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so we get next week off to heal (thank goodness). Imagine having to be surrounded by Alabama fans all year long... it makes your dislike for them even stronger, whether or not you're an Auburn fan! Talk about cocky? OMG!

Everyone I know has been rooting for you guys to do well. Those kids didn't have anything to do with that mess and I look forward to seeing them rebuild and do well.
    Damn... I thought it was next weekend... but like you said they can rest and be ready to smack some Tide.... grrrr! Thanks for the support of the PSU kids!
    e.

Real Name
    Crystal
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pepper Potts
    Likes (Received)

I can't take my girl ANYWHERE without constantly being stopped and asked a barrage of questions. Everyone has to pet, coo, and ask me about my girl.
    My 19-month-old grabbed a Bulldog calender at PetsMart, carried it around for twenty minutes, kissing it and saying Pehpah...we bought it.
    I've decided wrinkles are the new look.
    I make time every day to wipe wrinkles, check wrinkles, and check paws.
    I am a bulldog parent.
    "You may judge Man by his treatment of animals."
    Happily married to my best friend & owned by two felines, three skin kids, and one adorable Bully.
    Who rescued who?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm with Cali_Baker - my desk is full of Nigel pics! Not just him alone but him and his family - I love to see where he gets his good looks from. I'm with everyone else gotta get dressed just before heading out and there will be hair on me no matter what and in the car and on the bed etc. It's the new black! lol
    The excitement to go home and be greeted by him and Karly is just the best feeling! The way he prances around and brings me a toy offering it is just too cute! Karly gets excited and jumps on the recliner and starts to give hi-fives! They're just so amazing and loving!

Cheerio mates!

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Well now, when you own three trucks...one is my husbands, one is mine, and one is just for the bullies. When my recliner is too small; not because I got bigger but because I have to have a chair and a half for me and the bullies; when you have lint rollers at home, work, in your truck and you still put your clothes for work on in the work bathroom after you arrive; you have chew marks on all furniture in the house and just smile and never worry about replacement anything; when you have to hang your shower curtain everytime you take a shower and put it away afterwards; if you go to Lowes at least twice a month to get a repair kit for the garden hose or a new hose ; when you always go to work with a smile because no matter what, you got more kisses when you left home than your co-workers got in a week and you are going to get them again as soon as you walk in the house and get bulldozed over because they are happy to see you. I could go on and on; there are tons more and I wouldn't trade not one of them.
    Last edited by dalmatina38; 11-18-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads