CALENDAR TEASE!!! Guess what I have in my hands!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Um.....yeah. You might want to reconsider the little pita guarding ANYTHING!! You might need to protect the calendars from her. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Um.....yeah. You might want to reconsider the little pita guarding ANYTHING!! You might need to protect the calendars from her. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]
:hmm: You may be right consider she just destroyed the couch again and 3 books yesterday. Oh and the couch zipper two weeks ago that now has 2' of duck tape on it. :cursing:

- - - Updated - - -

Can I have Wilson along with my shipment, please?

Yes!!! He wasn't amused having to be made to sit on that corner either. lol

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
To heck with the calendars! The guards are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Funny thread, love all the comments, those pics of the guard bullies are just great. Beautiful Bullies. But I couldn't trust Bazza with Calendars, he loves destroying books. The worst was when he ate the library book I borrowed, about training your dog, I was fined for the book and the Librarian laughed at me.

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Sally can be very destructive and she's missing half her teeth. Not sure you'd get by her. :laugh:

We all know the best attack to out wit a Bully is the offer of a bum scratch or a belly rub. haha Got her covered she would be my best mate!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We all know the best attack to out wit a Bully is the offer of a bum scratch or a belly rub. haha Got her covered she would be my best mate!

Lisa, I need more security for the calendars!!!!! Sally is all about bum scratches and has the best swagger while her bum is being rubbed. :nervous: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Funny thread, love all the comments, those pics of the guard bullies are just great. Beautiful Bullies. But I couldn't trust Bazza with Calendars, he loves destroying books. The worst was when he ate the library book I borrowed, about training your dog, I was fined for the book and the Librarian laughed at me.

Andrea, that's is very funny! Of all books for Bazza to chew up it was a dog training one. I bet the Librarian still gets a good laugh.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That is freakin hilarious!!!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am so excited to get mine!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] --- so, how did that training go?? :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online