Poor Vegas had gas...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So this morning was kind of weird, got up, Vegas ate breakfast, went out to potty. I am getting ready for work and he keeps sitting by the back door crying. I came out of the bathroom and ask him if he needed out again and opened the back door. He looks at me like I am an idiot, so I close the door and go back to get ready. He continues sitting by the back door crying. I was so :confused:. and I mean crying!! I keep checking on him. I was done getting ready and came out and made myself an English Muffin and while I was eating it, Vegas was of course standing guard in case I dropped a crumb. Then all of a sudden Vegas let out the loudest fart I have ever heard him do!!! It blew the blinds apart, LOL. Even he was confused as to what just happened!!!. After I ate my breakfast and he had farted, he wanted out. I let him out and watched him. He just pee'd. Im thinking he had a big ol belly ache from having gas!! Good thing he passed it. This is unusual for him, he rarely has gas, but this one got to him. Poor guy. LOL......after the tornado of a fart he never whined again and went back to bed.

Sitting by the backdoor crying this morning

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Awe Poor Vegas LOL...Sheldon has done that before in our room laying down on the floor so it sounded like it came from the hubby's side of the bed I looked at him like "REALLY????" He said "it wasn't me"

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh poor Vegas… :ashamed:
Don't you love it that they pull that stunt while you are trying to EAT breakfast?!! LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Awe Poor Vegas LOL...Sheldon has done that before in our room laying down on the floor so it sounded like it came from the hubby's side of the bed I looked at him like "REALLY????" He said "it wasn't me"

It was REALLY that loud, sounded like a human did it! [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Vegas is 4 and half years old. NOTHING bother's me at this stage!! I can eat breakfast while he is farting with no problems!! lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Blew the blinds apart! Holy smokes! Poor guy, happy he didn't have hiss butt facing you went it went off!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon's doesn't bother me either just the MIL!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:ROFL2: I about fell off my chair when you said he blew the blinds apart. Now that's funny right there. That poor boy. :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Poor Vegas! I think we can all relate. My boxer and bullmastiffs used to be able to clear a room! And they were so loud! I used to walk up the stairs behind Trixie at night when she had cases of "the walking farts." Mabel just squeaks-- so ladylike!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:lmao:

Poor Sweet Vegas! wonder what caused him to have that much gas? I'm also getting the brunt of bulldog farts especially in bed with two bullies' butts facing me. No need for an alarm clock when those go off!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is so damn handsome.... love him,,,, farts and all!

Sand fart?

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:lmao:

Poor Sweet Vegas! wonder what caused him to have that much gas? I'm also getting the brunt of bulldog farts especially in bed with two bullies' butts facing me. No need for an alarm clock when those go off!

That's what baffled me, he had nothing different in his diet than he is use to. Once he letter rip, he was fine and has been fine all evening. Maybe ate breakfast to fast and had to much air?????

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy that Vegas is heavy, or else he may have flown around the room, like when you let go of an unknotted balloon! I am sure he had a belly ache and felt alot better after "blowing the blinds apart!" ha!ha!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
poor baby V - a gas bubble can be so painful and uncomfortable. So glad he passed it and you didn't have to leave him like that.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I am dying here laughing! But I just love the look on his face in the picture, like, " WTF"?? Hope your blinds are ok!! :ROFL::ROFL:

- - -

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Poor Vegas! Aubie can relate... she's been very gassy since we changed her food. She can clear a room! But we're bully people... we're used to it too! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online