brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh poor baby vegas!! he had a tummy ache. Good thing he didn't Shart. That would have been really fun to clean up right before work. :w00t:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh poor baby vegas!! he had a tummy ache. Good thing he didn't Shart. That would have been really fun to clean up right before work. :w00t:

Never sharted, but that makes me fall out of my chair LMAO!!! when you say that, BEST and FUNNIEST picture EVER, and I mean EVER is [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!!! I roll every time I see poor Jack!!

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is there a sharting story with picture evidence??? Do tell..

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Is there a sharting story with picture evidence??? Do tell..

OHHHHHHH [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!! time to make me roll out of the chair laughing!!!! Poooooor Jack!!!!!!!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I'm still laughing about the blinds...poor, poor Vegas. No wonder he went back to bed...must have been exhausting!

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Lol I know the feeling haha!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Never sharted, but that makes me fall out of my chair LMAO!!! when you say that, BEST and FUNNIEST picture EVER, and I mean EVER is [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!!! I roll every time I see poor Jack!!
Can you hear me laughing all the way over in Colorado Kelly!! I'm just busted a gut!! :ROFL: A tornado? Poor Vegas, gas pain hurts so I imagine it really hurt is belly. But oh man that was a good laugh. :goodone: Iw as going to ask if Vegas SHARTED too and then I finished read and read my tagged post. I'll got get the poor Jack picture. :ashamed:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OHHHHHHH [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!!! time to make me roll out of the chair laughing!!!! Poooooor Jack!!!!!!!!

So the scenario is: It was last year and Emma was still learning how to hold her bladder. It was Wilson's day to go into the crate next to Emma but he was being his normal stubborn self and Jack went into the crate so I put him in there instead. I rotated Jack and Wilson for crate days because they were going through a fighting stage. So I came home only to find Emma CHIT all over the place and I mean ALL over the crate, the walls, the floor and well.............and Jack!! :bigeyes:

9E53A09C-3513-466A-8ED3-63BE76EB652D-273-0000004AEBC87916.jpg

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL:OMG OMG That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Poor jack. It is 4:30a.m. I can't sleep and I am laughing my butt off. I bet jack does not volunteer going in the kennel anymore.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So the scenario is: It was last year and Emma was still learning how to hold her bladder. It was Wilson's day to go into the crate next to Emma but he was being his normal stubborn self and Jack went into the crate so I put him in there instead. I rotated Jack and Wilson for crate days because they were going through a fighting stage. So I came home only to find Emma CHIT all over the place and I mean ALL over the crate, the walls, the floor and well.............and Jack!! :bigeyes:

LMAO!!!!! He just looks like his feelings are so hurt!!!!! LOL

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley

Poor Jack he's like OMG really?!?!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.