Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hello!!!
So.. she spent the day at the vet yesterday while I was at work. They did 2 parvo tests and blood work. Everything normal.
Her temperature was a little high, and she had lots of liquid diarrhea (very very smelly) and vomits.
She is taking amoxicillin and flagyl. And eating that Hills i/d food.
She seems much better today. Is active, and didn't vomit once. Still with soft poops.
But that scared me. I know how pups are sensitive.

I will post a Thread on the Raw Food Forum. The vet really tried to talk me out of raw. :(

Thanks for all support!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Praying for little Lear!

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
So glad to hear today is a little better. Hope she recovers quickly.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Glad to hear Lear is at the vet and improving a little. At least if you can't be home with her, she's in good hands at the vet while you're at work. Praying that she continues to get better and back to herself soon, and back home. Keep,us posted on how she's doing. I'll check in again to see how she doing. Hugs and love

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello!!!
So.. she spent the day at the vet yesterday while I was at work. They did 2 parvo tests and blood work. Everything normal.
Her temperature was a little high, and she had lots of liquid diarrhea (very very smelly) and vomits.
She seems much better today. Is active, and didn't vomit once. Still with soft poops.

I will post a Thread on the Raw Food Forum. The vet really tried to talk me out of raw. :(

Thanks for all support!

Poor little guy.... hope he feels better soon and it is nothing serious

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hello!!!

Thanks for all support!

We went thru something similar to this w/Winston… they tested him for Parvo too, but he ended up having Giardiasis (Giardia). After one shot we brought him home, and he was fine… Did they check him for that as well?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online