Stinky' first snow fall..

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Stinky drove me nuts last night wanting to go outside. He was so scared to walk off the porch. Didn't know what that white stuff was falling from the sky.:unsure: It was so funny to watch him. Living in the country we get a lot of wind. So the snow was blowing off the roof and the trees were making a howling sound. Poor little guy..he was so scared. I got him 4 coats/jackets for winter and he didn't want me to put one on him. But I bet after last night he will change his mind. I'm hoping he will change his mind about winter.

Last edited:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awww....poor stinky! He will change his mind once he sees how much fun you can have in it. I hate snow but my favorite thing to do is throw snow balls at ruthie and she LOVES it. She chases them, eats snow, pushes her head around in it. It's so cute.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree, once he sees how fun it is he'll change his mind. I know what you mean about putting clothes on him. Buster cannot stand wearing anything and he just freezes and gives me the stinkeye!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He will be running and the snow ... you'll see, they love it.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, the wind probably didn't help either.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Poor Stinky, I don't have experience with snow because we don't get it where I am, Bazza hates the wind, scared stiff, he looks up at everything and is terrified, then if things rattle he is on edge. Bazza hates the cold too, hates going out in it, hates walking on wet grass. We have a coat for Bazza for winter and he loves his coat.

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
We got a little snow this week as well, Radar wasn't a huge fan of it either, but hopefully as our midwest winter goes on they will both come to love and let us put their coats on:yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
febi2013 018.JPG Check out the look on Maude's face, the first time she saw SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hopefully Stinky will get used to the snow since I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of it with winter just around the corner.

Tate and Finn have never seen snow before in their lives! I'd love for them to experience it sometime. Finn absolutely loves the rain though while Tate would rather have nothing at all to do with that, at all! But i could see them both having fun in the snow.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.