Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel and Bubba sharing the bed ...

attachment.php

Diesel is happy to have more boys in the house :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bubba has some great coloring!! Diesel is looking great....

Hope all is well Leesa and things are settling in for you - good to see you posting

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - Bubba is a great looking boy the only bad thing I've noticed since he and David moved in .... Bubba being such a good dog makes me realize my trio are really really naughty!! :lol:

Things are going really good at home ... work has been crazy but I hope to be able to settle in and spend more time on EBN ... I miss everyone soooooo very much!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama - Bubba is a great looking boy the only bad thing I've noticed since he and David moved in .... Bubba being such a good dog makes me realize my trio are really really naughty!! :lol:

Things are going really good at home ... work has been crazy but I hope to be able to settle in and spend more time on EBN ... I miss everyone soooooo very much!

DAVID MOVED IN!!!??? :faint: How did I miss that???

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
DAVID MOVED IN!!!??? :faint: How did I miss that???

He has been here for about 2 months now ... I haven't actually said anything yet :blush: but he got his transfer and is officially my roommate now.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He has been here for about 2 months now ... I haven't actually said anything yet :blush: but he got his transfer and is officially my roommate now.

:whew: i thought I missed some gossip :giggle:

Very happy for all of you.... How is your son doing...still kicking butt?

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:whew: i thought I missed some gossip :giggle:

Very happy for all of you.... How is your son doing...still kicking butt?

nope you didn't miss anything, I just hadn't said anything because we weren't sure if he was going to get to stay, he was just filling in for some missing people at work but they have officially given him a transfer so he will be moving all of his stuff in and making this his new home, he got his transfer on November 1st. It's been really nice having him at the house and the dogs love love love him :)

Alex is doing good, he is in his toughest part of his training and so he has been working his butt off big time ... his ankle is really hurting A LOT and we aren't sure what is going to happen with that, he broke his ankle in S.O.I. training and has been working with a broken ankle but hopefully once this training is over he will find out what is going to be done, he may have to have surgery before he deploys in March.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww they are so cute together, and Diesel is so sweet to share his pillow bed with his new Brother. So glad all is well with you, and glad to see you back online. I'm happy your son is doing well with his training, so sorry he broke his ankle, hopefully he doesn't need surgery. My son broke the Tibia Bone in his ankle a few years ago, and he had a pin and some screws placed in there, but a year later had to have a second surgery, because one of the screws worked itself out and was poking him under his skin. They removed the hardware, and now his ankle is weaker, and gives him pain sometimes. He may have to have a third surgery to reconstruct the ankle, but the doctors say he's too young, and the doctors say he may lose some mobility in the ankle. I hope your sons ankle heals up and he's okay. Take care.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Aww they are so cute together, and Diesel is so sweet to share his pillow bed with his new Brother. So glad all is well with you, and glad to see you back online. I'm happy your son is doing well with his training, so sorry he broke his ankle, hopefully he doesn't need surgery. My son broke the Tibia Bone in his ankle a few years ago, and he had a pin and some screws placed in there, but a year later had to have a second surgery, because one of the screws worked itself out and was poking him under his skin. They removed the hardware, and now his ankle is weaker, and gives him pain sometimes. He may have to have a third surgery to reconstruct the ankle, but the doctors say he's too young, and the doctors say he may lose some mobility in the ankle. I hope your sons ankle heals up and he's okay. Take care.

It's good to be here :) Alex will need to have his ankle fixed, we are waiting to find out how extensive the repairs will be, surgery or total replacement, the damage done was pretty serious ... hopefully he will be able to get back from this training and will be able to see his doctor soon so he will know what is going to happen.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What a cute pic… Thank Goodness you have a big doggie bed!!! LOL :giggle:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So glad you are enjoying serious happiness, Leesa...so deserved,my dear one :)
Love the pic of the boys, matching colors, lol Will keep your son's ankle under
prayer and it gets fixed asap and for good~GOD bless all there!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.