Do you have harness or neck collar?

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
I have both a collar and a harness, when we are walking and he has to be on a leash he has the harness on. Toby learned very quickly to turn his head and slip the collar off. He grew up wearing harnesses. Had a great store that would send back the Lupine harness and only charge me the difference as he grew up. But if I leave the harness on him for long periods of time it bothers his skin. I am very lucky to be able to just take him for long walks without having to leash him at all and live in the country where he just goes outside when he needs to without even a collar. But we prefer the harness.

ClaireandMarty

May 26, 2010
Eustis, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Mikey
Lucy uses a choke collar and Mikey uses a harness. Tried to get Lucy into a harness - wasn't happening. Just for fun tried the choke collar on Mike... that wasn't happening either. Nevertheless, as soon as we get in the house all collars come off.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Harness for when he wants to walk, What is it about these babies that makes them not want to trot next to their parents like all the other doggies I see around the neighborhood?? If we are away from home like at the beach or something he does much better. I have noticed he doesn't like walking away from the house but my GF can drop Sargent and myself off a few block's away in the car and he will walk next to me just fine as long as were walking towards the house. Weird:confused:

that is SO true and you are the 2nd person that told me this! Going down one side of the block.. it takes a lot of encouragement to walk.. once we cross over and start back towards home.. he's tugging on the his leash ahead of us!

Members online

No members online now.