Bulldog Beds

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Any of you have any dog beds you recommend? I'm looking for one with covers i can wash. My bulldog loves jumping on the couches which we don't like. Help please...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I don't have any recommendations, Vegas has a crate that he sleeps in and when he's not in the crate he is on the couch, lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello! My dogs have all kinds of beds. This summer, I bought a Coolaroo bed for them.They absolutely love it! It is not padded, but they are always on it, when they are not playing-well actually they play on it ,too! I figured I could also put pillows on it, if I wanted to pad it, but they love it the way it is! I really didn't think they would love it as much as they do! The best price I have seen for them is on Jefferspet.com If you dog chews beds, this also would be good for them. I got the largest one, because I knew all my dogs would get on at once! BUT-if your dog is used to being on the couch, it will be hard to keep him off!! Good luck!

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
Ours love the "orthopedic" beds with the high sides. If not in it they are on the couch...they love their bed!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours sleep in their crates at night, but when they are out they sleep on their Coolaroo, or on the couch. They do love the Coolaroo.

Zoebug

Aug 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moola , Gracie , Gabby and Lula Belle
I use a crib mattress. I just buy several crib sheets and change them out every other day and bleach the bed down. I have 4 bullies and they all love the crib mattress.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I could probably have a down payment for college with the money I spent on dog beds for Brutus. He chews all of them, and stupid me keeps thinking he won't chew the next one. Lol. So the king just sleeps on the couch now.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I bought a memory foam one from sams, Ollie seem to love it! wasn't bad priced and so far has held up to the wash, we've had it a few months now, the bad part is it's one long tube like that goes on the outside part and then a oval cushion in the middle, the tube is long, and can get difficult to put back through the cover part! But he loves it so its worth it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
same with me.... if not in their crate they are on the couch or our bed.... sorry

OP
Zapien

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
My girl has peed on our microfiber couch so its ruined. So i need a big comfy dog bed that i can have her lay on instead of our second couch.
I just bred her this last week so its going to assist me in laying her down to feed her puppies as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
If you look though the pictures on this forum, most of us have leather furniture. Very easy to clean and doesn't get "doggie"

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We have a basic plastic basket-style bed. Instead of a cushion we just use fleece blankets and a big towel. Budget, easy to wash and keeps him warm.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I just got Stinky a new bed for his 1st birthday. Its a coolaroo bed. Am hoping he'll stay off the leather couch.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If you look though the pictures on this forum, most of us have leather furniture. Very easy to clean and doesn't get "doggie"

That was one of the first things I noticed, when I first joined-because, I,too had leather, and thought I was pretty clever!!ha!ha! Apparently, every one else thought of that,too! I have always had "doggie friendly decor!"

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online