Bulldogs 12 days of Christmas

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Just thought I would post this for all bully lovers, which we all are. Hope you, your family and of course your bullies have a wonderful Holiday Season.

A Bulldogs 12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me The Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the second day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the third day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Eight tiny reindeer fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me My wreath in nine pieces Eight tiny reindeer fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Ten Christmas cards I shoulda mailed My wreath in nine pieces Eight tiny reindeer fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me Eleven unwrapped presents Ten Christmas cards I shoulda mailed My wreath in nine pieces Eight tiny reindeer fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my bulldog gave to me A dozen bulldog kisses And I forgot all about the other eleven days.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I got to about the sixth day and I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face...... ROFL!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::bully:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I love it...that is a keeper I will have to print it out for my self....and your right....the 12th days make it all worth it.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love six yards of soggy ribbon.... :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bruce had to email it to me at work. He said it was too good to wait to show me till I got home. He was right. Very cute!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
How funny! And this is exactly why our tree is in the living room this year, instead of the family room. And there's a gate keeping Gertie and Ida in the family room!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is just so funny!!!! Love it! :heart:

Kathryn Thomas

Nov 25, 2010
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bayou Beau Winston Cropley
I had posted this on my facebook wall and loved it! Also posted a challenge for everyone to come up with 12 of their own. Here is example to get started!
On the 12th day of Christmas, my Bulldog gave to me:
12 bits of slobbered kibble,
11 cents in loose change,
10 bows from packages,
9 half-chewed sticks of gum,
8 wads of pillow stuffing,
7 balls of tangled yarn,
6 happy meals beanie babies,
5 chewed remote controls
4 wet paperback books
3 dried cat turds
2 chewed Italian loafers