Kong Treats ?

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
We brought a big black kong for Bazza, does anyone have quick and easy recipes for stuffing the kong. Coming into Summer in OZland so as long as it doesn't go off. Any suggestions???

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Peanut butter works pretty well in it.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It can get messy but you can make a concoction of peanut butter with plain yogurt and a mashed up banana and stuff the Kong with that. You can freeze it beforehand too. I like to put pieces of dog biscuits or dog "cookies" in it, cut up in different sizes so some are harder to get out than others...makes it more challenging to get the stuff out.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem prefers peanut butter in his with either a bit of kibble mixed in or carrot chunks :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We use peanut butter, fatfree cream cheese, banana... freeze them

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
In the summer time I cut up strawberries into little pieces and mix it with plain yogurt and stuff it and freeze it, Buster loves it!

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
It can get messy but you can make a concoction of peanut butter with plain yogurt and a mashed up banana and stuff the Kong with that. You can freeze it beforehand too. I like to put pieces of dog biscuits or dog "cookies" in it, cut up in different sizes so some are harder to get out than others...makes it more challenging to get the stuff out.

Love this idea, and some of the others, seems yogurt recipes are the way to go.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
We do cream cheese with carrots and peas frozen. And cream cheese with berries frozen also. And of course peanut butter, room temp or frozen. And you can always substitute the cream cheese with plain Greek yogurt!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.