Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I kinda think cupcake is cute...he is your little cupcake! I don't see anything wrong with that. We call lola, Lu-Lu. Now our 2nd one that will be arriving 12:58 tomorrow - my stomach already hurts and i will be a wreck tomorrow until I see him, we are having a hard time with a name much less a nickname. Hubby is looking for that manly name like Brutus or Grunt or something like that, oh well....funny my 5 year old daughter said "daddy, Tarzan is a manly name he lives in the jungle"....yeah no not tarzan. We are somewhat comprismising on Odie, Oscar and I am still hung up on Louie, but to close to Lola.

What about Grip? We all know that these guys have one heck of a grip. I can pick up a rope toy and lift it straight into the air and still have a bulldog hanging onto the other end...feet dangling off the ground.

[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION]

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Well Mr.Beefy's nickname is Mister Fatto and then my 3 year old calls him Misser Beepy lol so new girly names for him

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I kinda think cupcake is cute...he is your little cupcake! I don't see anything wrong with that. We call lola, Lu-Lu. Now our 2nd one that will be arriving 12:58 tomorrow - my stomach already hurts and i will be a wreck tomorrow until I see him, we are having a hard time with a name much less a nickname. Hubby is looking for that manly name like Brutus or Grunt or something like that, oh well....funny my 5 year old daughter said "daddy, Tarzan is a manly name he lives in the jungle"....yeah no not tarzan. We are somewhat comprismising on Odie, Oscar and I am still hung up on Louie, but to close to Lola.
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] His name will come after you meet him and get to snuggle a bit.
I like the name Romeo for a boy. Because, they are such little bundles of love.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.