Miss me?!?!?!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Hey guys sorry it's been Forever since I have been on!!!! So here's an update, in August I started vet tech school, left my job at the d.a's office and now working at a vet clinic and I loioooovvvvveeeee it!!! I have great drs at the clinic and one that loves to teach 😃. So one day we were talking about lex, to those who don't know he has hip dysphasia and 2 torn acls 😭. she was telling me about laser therapy, even our drs were skeptical about it at first. Sooo i had my husband bring lex in and he has had 2 different sessions already one in oct and one on the 1st. It has helped him SSSSSOOOOO much especially helping him w the weather changing and getting colder. There are a lot of times he doesn't need his afternoon pain meds! Lex gets up in the morning trots to the area rug rolls around and runs to the back door to potty. This time last year he was in pain and always laying around having a hard time to get up etc.. So yes laser therapy is AMAZING!! O and he is down 4 lbs!!! Libby lou is doing great doing her job keeping the 2 boys in line lo

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: Kendal good to see you,posting again. You know .... :pics:

wow ow what a career change, it is great that you love it and are able to get the laser treatment for Lex. We have been doing it for about two years with Banks and it really make a difference for her back and hips. Keep us posted on his progress, the laser is amazing and really helps them a lot.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hey, good to see you on here again and that's great about your new job and career. I so happy the therapy is helping Lex, he is such a sweet boy. Hope to see you on here more, even though I know you are busy with your school. Give the babies a big hug from us.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hey stranger! Glad to hear such great news! Didn't know you went back to school! And to such a different field. But, I completely understand how you must really love it!

So good about Lex too. Hope that the treatments will help him heal and get better. :pray:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wow! It's been a very long time! Hope all is well with you! You definitely need to show updated pictures!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad to see you! You are going to love all the new members here too, they are so much fun and have the biggest hearts. I am so glad the laser therapy has worked so well for Lex!!!! That is friggin fantastic to hear!!!!

I am very jealous you get to be a vet tech, someday I really want to do it too as I already told you. Now that you are one, you will be so amazing with the knowledge you will gain by just going to work that you can take home with you to your own furbabies, and lookie.... it has already happened with Lex's laser treatments!

Oh, and you can keep stopping in here to give pointers too :whistle:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Congratulations on new career...yes, you are missed here!
Hoping when things settle you can visit more often :)
Great news about Lexter, send pics soon...Cami is 69 lbs
and dieting also, she is NOT happy! GOD bless y'all.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
e2eru8ar.jpg

Mr. Pig!!
rynugu9y.jpg

Libby getting a bone out the hard way
u8uga5u9.jpg

Lex interrupting study time for a booty scratch time
4y2egu7u.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/4usajyse.jpg[/IMG being suave pig
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/09/3aqubunu.jpg]yes Libby has a hoarding problem
4a2u8aga.jpg
Libby sandwich

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the pics, I just love Lex and Libby Lou.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Love these pics and Lexter & Libby Lou are precious!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Kendall! Great seeing you back on EBN! Congrats on your new job--it sounds like you are truly loving it which is so wonderful. The animals that you care for are very lucky to have you there!
Love the pics of Lex and Libby. Lex looks so handsome. I'm glad he's feeling better too. :D

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Thanks guys these guys keep me on my toes that's for sure!! I sure missed everyone on here so Im planning on getting on more

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.