Secret Santa Paws.. IMPORTANT

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Hi all..I got all our babies written down and who will take part.. BUT, out of 17 participants, I only have 5 people private message me their address. Please, please message me your address, as we don't want anyone to not receive a gift. So..if I can "gently remind" you all to private message me ASAP with your mailing address so your secret santa paws can get the gift to you..thanks! This will also be a double check you are still taking part and it won't mean anyone doesn't get a gift in return.

This will be so fun!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
actually..there are 21 participants..I miscounted..so get those addresses in guys. Thanks Lacey28, I received it :)

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
I received my bullies name today and O MY it is so exciting to get that:).
But I forgot when to send it :eek:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1435]Teresa[/MENTION] dont worry i did too :/ i was fixing to ask that same question lol

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Ok, I know I really haven't been on top of things these days..... Did I put in for this, I thought I did, but not sure, I didn't get a name so now I am wondering.... please let me know one way or another.... It doesn't matter if I am not but don't want somebully not to get their Santa Paws....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Are the gifts supposed to arrive by a certain day? Are we all going to open on the same day? What day?

Sorry I always have questions! :whistle:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] yes, you did sign up. Your gift should be mailed no later than 12/15 :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], have you sent all the names out I did not receive a name or address.?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We sent ours out today..I was going to include a card, but had already sent _________and_________ a card. So, we just wrote on the box! Did everyone remember to include the cookie receipes?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.