A Few Months Ago...

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I posted this thread about a bulldog I found on petfinder....http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?28486-Shot-in-the-Dark&highlight=shot+dark (I went in an updated it) I just got this email from Indiana Bulldog Rescue about the girl I'm trying to track down. I'm just trying to make sure she went to a good home. I'm very excited that I'm getting close.

Jennie,

I too remember Miss Birdie. IBR did not pull her from the shelter. I did call but was told another rescue had made arrangements to pull her into their rescue. I know both Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs and Detroit Bulldog Rescue pull from that region as well. I can not remember who they said had made arrangements for her. I would have loved to help her but both of these rescues are great and would have taken great care of Miss Birdie.

So, my search continues....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].... can we contact the two mentioned to see of Jenni can get closer to knowing how this little girl is doung?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I still have her profile from petfinder if that would help too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.