Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You are all crazy!! I suggest you seek professional mental help...

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
    Likes (Received)

Default You are all crazy!! I suggest you seek professional mental help...

To all you EB breeders... You are all CRAZY, INSANE and probably a bit masochist...
    ... And there is a special place in heaven for you all

We (haha... we.. like i have been any help..) have just past the first week since our litter was born and i cant imagine anybody doing this more then once (and we have a full 24 hour support group of Vets/Breeders/Friends to help).

To those of you that help bring our chubly-wrinkly-grunty-ocd-furballs into the world each year..

I salute you! You are all a bunch of "steely eyed missile men/women"!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: You are all crazy!! I suggest you seek professional mental help...

Quote Originally Posted by TheLost View Post
    To all you EB breeders... You are all CRAZY, INSANE and probably a bit masochist...
    ... And there is a special place in heaven for you all

We (haha... we.. like i have been any help..) have just past the first week since our litter was born and i cant imagine anybody doing this more then once (and we have a full 24 hour support group of Vets/Breeders/Friends to help).

To those of you that help bring our chubly-wrinkly-grunty-ocd-furballs into the world each year..

I salute you! You are all a bunch of "steely eyed missile men/women"!
    OMG I totally cracked up when I saw this…

I don't consider myself a seasoned breeder, we did it ONCE and that will be it for ME!!! I have to honestly say it was one of the hardest things I have EVER done in my life, and that includes after having given birth to two of my own CHILDREN!!! Those 8 weeks were an absolute blur… LOL

Hey we want to see some pics, if you have any time… LOL

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I don't consider myself a seasoned breeder, we did it ONCE and that will be it for ME!!! I have to honestly say it was one of the hardest things I have EVER done in my life, and that includes after having given birth to two of my own CHILDREN!!! Those 8 weeks were an absolute blur… LOL

Hey we want to see some pics, if you have any time… LOL
    I cant imagine doing it again... We lost one puppy 3 days after it was born and i'm still emotional about it. The other 5 are thriving but the constant fear is killing me! And i'm just a fill-in-pooper! My wife will probably need to be heavily medicated by the time this is over.

Pictures are coming... I'm trying to not get emotionally attached until we are out of the 'danger zone' (probably around the time they enter puppy-kindergarten).

Here is the mom after she got back from her C-Section...

Here is the camouflaged bundle of 'joy' after they came home from the vet.. The one with the little 'dot' is the one that has passed.. She was only around for a short time but she was loved.

Here is my oldest son helping out.... He's the one that gets it! girlfriend + puppies = action!

After little 'Dotty' failed to thrive i stopped taking pictures... probably because i was worried about getting to attached and having to go through the pain of loosing another. She had around the clock care and was constantly being helped by our vet... but all our efforts couldn't help. How you people do this over-and-over is beyond me!!!!

I'll take some more pictures tonight and maybe start another thread... i just wanted to give a shout-out to the people who do this all the time.

.... and maybe help people who are thinking about breeding their bully.. It is as hard as people say.. seriously think (and pray.. if that's your thing) on if its the right choice. Again, we have a full support group to fall back on, and on day '7' and the kids are mumbling about how crazy mom has got.
    Last edited by TheLost; 11-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Aww those babies are adorable Molly is a beautiful baby too!!! Your son's pic is really sweet, and FUNNY!!!… LMAO!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about Dotty Our Bella had 8 babies, and one almost died after delivery (I put her down my shirt afterbirth and all… YES it was insanity!!!). Winnie made it, but one of our babies Wellie ended up having hydrocephalus… I had to have him put to sleep at 4 mos old. It absolutely KILLED me… I could NEVER do it again, I was so very attached to them all.

Sending prayers & hugs to you guys… sounds like you have a great crew w/you to help out!!! Keep us posted, and yeah we want to see MORE BABY PICS!!! LOL

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
    Likes (Received)

HAHA I can sympothize with you it is not a easy job especially when your a dummy and figure you missed on the one girl so you breed the other one and end up with 2 litters 5 days apart. Yes I was the dummy that did that teach me to want a new show prospect thats for dam sure...lol

I will say it gets easier as they get older just gets alot stinkier...lol mine are 4 weeks and 5 weeks old now.
    Keep up the good work-1460149_10153428010205576_705584284_n-jpg

-1463613_10153428009815576_1546626855_n-jpg-1456741_10153428010550576_1921480838_n-jpgLosing the babies are never easy I lost one this time she was born way to little she only weighed 3.4 oz when she was born. The other 13 are all doing great and are at the fun age now And no thats isnt all one litter before you ask I had a litter of 8 and a litter of 6 (well 5 now).

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

OMG! OMG! OMG! Little baby bullies, oh oh oh...both of y'all
    deserve medals for lifting everyone's spirits today, if here in
    person I'g hug yore necks and smother y'all in kisses!

Wow, that boy is handsome

Thank y'all so much, all the babies are darling and so very
    sorry both of you lost an angel GOD bless y'all & yours.

@traceylynn172 and @TheLost

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations on your little ones. OMG they are so cute, I would want to keep them all. Lol
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

Beautiful baby bullies Round of applause!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kathleen
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
    Likes (Received)

Bless your hearts -- I could never do it. I'm a lunatic over just one! Molly is gorgeous and all of those bully puppies are too adora-bull! I don't know how you don't get attached! THANK YOU -- from one who never could! Dudley says, "Don't you even think of bringing another bullie in here Mommy!"

Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them...
    Filling an emptiness we don't even know we have. -- Thom Jones

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jeff
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Highway
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

My hat is off to you! It has to be a ton of work and care.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Congratulations on your little ones. OMG they are so cute, I would want to keep them all. Lol
    DONT EVEN SAY THAT!!! (looks to make sure wife isn't reading....)

I'm keeping one of the two boys.. and i don't know how i'll be able to pick. 'Chunk' was my first pick... but now 'Walt Jr.' is starting to win my heart. Luckily all the puppies are going to people we know and most will be close by.

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

Props to all who do this as I know it must be tough. The litter Rocco came from lost a male shortly after birth as well From what the breeder told me the mother laid on it? (Not sure is it was a literal or figurative term that I am unaware of) but I would imagine losing one here or there is common. Good luck and post pics as time goes on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads