TheLost
Active member
- Dec 28, 2011
- 461
- 94
- Country
- USA
- Bulldog(s) Names
- Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
To all you EB breeders... You are all CRAZY, INSANE and probably a bit masochist...
... And there is a special place in heaven for you all
We (haha... we.. like i have been any help..) have just past the first week since our litter was born and i cant imagine anybody doing this more then once (and we have a full 24 hour support group of Vets/Breeders/Friends to help).
To those of you that help bring our chubly-wrinkly-grunty-ocd-furballs into the world each year..
I salute you! You are all a bunch of "steely eyed missile men/women"!
... And there is a special place in heaven for you all

We (haha... we.. like i have been any help..) have just past the first week since our litter was born and i cant imagine anybody doing this more then once (and we have a full 24 hour support group of Vets/Breeders/Friends to help).
To those of you that help bring our chubly-wrinkly-grunty-ocd-furballs into the world each year..
I salute you! You are all a bunch of "steely eyed missile men/women"!


Our Bella had 8 babies, and one almost died after delivery (I put her down my shirt afterbirth and all⦠YES it was insanity!!!). Winnie made it, but one of our babies Wellie ended up having hydrocephalus⦠I had to have him put to sleep at 4 mos old. It absolutely KILLED me⦠I could NEVER do it again, I was so very attached to them all. 


And no thats isnt all one litter before you ask I had a litter of 8 and a litter of 6 (well 5 now).







