Too much sadness

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Please everyone hug and kiss your furry babies tonight as you head off to bed and say a prayer for our EBN friends who have suffered such heart breaking loss.

So true, I have been on holiday and reading posts to catch up since it has been 6 days, I have been so sad (crying my eyes out) reading a lot of the memorial posts. I hug Bazza (and my family) everynight, but tonight I will hug alittle longer, because you just never know what is around the corner.

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
Yes they are certainty just like family, maybe even better than family because they so are so forgiving a love so unconditionally. Praying for those who have had recent losses.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Please everyone hug and kiss your furry babies tonight as you head off to bed and say a prayer for our EBN friends who have suffered such heart breaking loss.

Every time I read one, he gets a squeeze. Not only to tell him one more time how much I love him, but to kind of send out some bully love for those who need it. I feel so sad for all the heartbreak the members here are experiencing.

This was a really sweet post that you made. :heart!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.