Jeff
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Highway
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Maggie and her relationship with the vaccuum cleaner

This is so funny! Gunny HATES the vacuum!

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PudgyMommy View Post
    Indifferent - When I am just pushing aroud the vaccuum, Maggie just follows me around and watches. She moves out of it's way but is not afraid of it.

Hate - When I use the stick attachmenton the hose (to get all the dog fur tumbleweeds under the furniture) she goes into attack mode. It is so funny cuz she just watches for a bit (like she is trying to "fake out" the enemy) and then BAM, she attacks. She has had her tounge sucked into the end of the hose on more than one occasion..

Love - over the weekend, I was using the fuzzy brush thing that goes on the end of the hose to clean the ceiling fan. when I moved on to get into the sofa cusions, Maggie didn't feel like moving out of the way... so I started vaccuuming her.. (I have done this before with the other dogs. They don't like it, but they tolerate it. I know, it's weird.)... anyway, she didn't seem to mind it. yay! So then I sat on the floor and she came over to get vaccuumed.. HA HA!.. I though maybe she changed her mind about hating the vaccuum hose. So I tested her. I put the stick attachment back on it and, at first, she didn't seem bothered. She just sat next to me and watched as I pretended to vaccuum up stuff around her.. then WHAMO!! (her poor tounge).. So I took the stick attachment off and put the brush thingy back on and she immediatly sat on me to get some vaccuum luvin!..

Goofy dog!
    Awe she loves here some vacuum brushin....I wish I could convince Sheldon that the vacuum wouldn't eat him like Maggie he follows me around and gets out of the way if it gets near him I have never tried the brush attachment...Hmmmmm Thank you for this post I'm gonna give it a try.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card! JennyeStear's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jennye
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jagger and Ellie
    Likes (Received)

I love this!!!! Jagger chases and barks at my rainbow when I have the floor attachment on. But I can put the soft brush on and I can vacuum him!!! He likes it. So, I thinks it's great
    Jennye

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member Beautiful Berry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Russ
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Berry R.I.P
    Likes (Received)

Berry has destroyed 3 heads of my vacuum. She loves the game of attack the noisy thing and I let her so I can laugh at her. She will stop for a back scratch/suck as well

Bully Bootie Duty
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    daphnee
    Likes (Received)

So, this was my first training task. Daphnee HATED the vacuum and used to bite and attack it like crazy.. So, I started the Ceaser noise to keep her away. After about 5 times, she was fixed. Now when the vacuum starts up, she heads right for the kitchen, sits on the mat, and doesn't move or care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads