JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Jagger has thrown up 3 times!!!!! So far he has thrown up - bits of a toy - part of a squeaker - a hair bow ( intact) a cat toy and a lot of stuffing oh a lot of water. I didn't even know he had eaten this stuff. Sigh vet said he's probably drinking a lot of water cause his belly hurts.
So, we will be with the emergency vet in 30 minutes.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG! I will pray everything is ok. These bulldogs are going to be the death of us all!!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
This Momma just lost her composure. Told Cate to get in the car we had to take Jagger to the ER he ate a bunch of stuff and is sick. She can tell I'm serious and to get in the car NOW. In the car she looks at me and asks " is Jagger really bad?" I said "it's not good his belly hurts really bad" Cate tears up " is Jagger going to die?" I lost it tears started streaming I just said "this is why we are going to the ER so the doctors can help him". Please don't make me crush this little girls heart. I am hoping he has thrown everything up and that is is just a precautionary visit.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh god I am crying sympathy tears for you. I am praying hard for you guys

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sending prayers for Jagger. Hopefully he is all good and right as rain. If he isn't lethargic that is a good sign. Hopefully he has thrown up everything and then some and will be fine.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. Poor you and Jagger. These guys really will be the death of us, from worry. I hope he has thrown up all his little ingested treasures, and that's the end of it. Honestly I think they truly would eat anything that isn't nailed down, they are so sneaky and fast, so sometimes we don't even know they've swallowed stuff. My Dozer has swallowed socks 3 times, the first two times, I didn't even know he had swallowed them, but a couple of nights ago, he did it while laying right beside me on the couch. I was on the phone, and had forgotten that my grandson had taken off his socks earlier that day, they were on my black leather couch, and the socks were charcoal grey, so I didn't see them. When I looked over at him, he was chewing the leather strap of my Roots purée, and I stopped him ,and moved my purse, that's when I noticed one of the socks was missing. We are on day 3 poop patrol, waiting for him to pass the sock. So far he's acting normal, eating, drinking, playing, but we are watching him closely. I hope he passes it soon. I hope Jagger is feeling better soon, and he doesn't have anything else in his stomach. Please keep,us posted what the vet said, and how he's doing. Sending lots of hugs, love, positive thoughts that all will be okay, and prayers.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
He seems ok- he isn't in any distress or anything. Just very concerned about the throwing up and all that he has thrown up. He's hasn't acted different in any way. He gets upset when he throws up and just looks at me like - I'm sorry mommy - is ripping me apart

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hopefully you are right and it's only precautionary, sending hugs and prayers to you, Cate and Jagger :pray:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Sending lots of prayers and love to you and Jagger. Keep us posted!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh wow..I am sorry, poor Jagger I pray everything's ok.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Praying very hard over all. Sending hugs of hope, strength & comfort :hug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO... I'm so sorry!!! Hopefully he has thrown up everything... sending prayers & hugs to you guys!!! :hug:

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
We are here and he seems ok. Hasn't thrown up any more and just left some yucky runny poo in the grass at the ER vet. The nurse said it's actually a good sign that he's not clogged up. Waiting for x ray

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.