Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Thank God everything turned out ok!!!!

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So much for nice and relaxing. The medicine is working a little too well and now Jagger has horrible diarrhea and I am cleaning my office with the windows open. :( Jagger is so pitiful. He feels bad cause he's not supposed to potty in the house and so he hangs his head - I tell him it's ok but I think he's embarrassed.
9u5u8e5y.jpg
Sheldon does that too if he accidently goes in the house he gets this look on his face like he is so ashamed of himself. Bless Jaggers little heart....give him loves for us. Gee's I just want to get on the floor with him and cuddle him.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm so glad everything turned out ok. When is he finding this stuff to eat? Is it when he's alone in the house? You might want to consider kenneling him until he outgrows the destructive stage. I know some people think kenneling is cruel, but sometimes it's a necessity.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Jagger is such a cutie. Love his adorable bully pics. I'm so glad everything worked out, and he is going to be okay. I'm still waiting for Dozer to pass his sock. These guys are bully goats, I swear. I love his name by the way, when I got Bulldozer and Blossom, I wanted to name them Jagger and Bianca, for the Rolling Stones, or Elvis and Priscilla.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I'm so glad everything turned out ok. When is he finding this stuff to eat? Is it when he's alone in the house? You might want to consider kenneling him until he outgrows the destructive stage. I know some people think kenneling is cruel, but sometimes it's a necessity.

He gets kenneled when I leave the house. Typically he eats stuff when I'm not here to Momma him. When he's here with my husband and kids.

I know where the stuffing came from. It came from a "durable toy" my husband have him. My husband went to the parts store and came back Jagger had destroyed it and ripped out all the stuffing. The hair bow I assuming he found last night while out trick or treating. Cate doesn't have any bows like what he had. The cat toy I believe he stole when my husband took him to the pet store. Again we don't have any cat toys like that and has never seen it before. And the squeaker is from the toy he ripped all the stuffing out of.

I have told my husband multiple times he is a bad bulldog babysitter. He says they are not babies. So he is now banned from babysitting. And Jagger is to only be out of the office if I am home or my mom who is their normal babysitter.

Last edited:
OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
With so much sadness lately with members here losing their
bullies, horrible x-rays of future problems, etc...it's GREAT
Jagger is going home...YEA! Thank you, GOD

And I wish we had those vets & that practice in every town
& city across America, praying they get mightily blessed as
they deserve to! Love your pics~y'all are so adorable :)

Yes, I am very thankful for the professionals that Jagger saw today. They are a private cancer clinic and only saw us because we were sent there by the ER vet. But I can tell you the patients that are treated there are well cared for.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I called the clinic that did the x rays. They gave me their number just in case. They have a 24 hour line. I was concerned about the diarrhea. They said only water for tonight that kibble may upset his tummy or make his diarrhea worse. So, now Jagger is very upset about no dinner. :( said in the morning to make him some plain rice and then give him half his normal kibble tomorrow night. He is not going to be happy. He obviously loves to eat.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I think we are all settled nicely for bed finally. I gave Jagger a wipe bath. He smells awful. I would bathe him But I don't want him drinking a lot of bath water.

I have him and Ellie in my bedroom on the floor on an old comforter with some towels. He threw up in my bed last night and it took me all day to properly clean my bed. So, I am not willing to have diarrhea to clean up tonight. They are both happy and snuggled together. I would take a pic but I don't want Jagger to start whining to be in bed. I plan on getting up a few times in the night to make sure he goes outside.

All the yuckiness has slowed down for the most part. And I know having him sleep with Ellie I know if he gets up she will start making noise. She doesn't like things out of place or up moving at night. She is my night watchman.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Oh never mind I'm not going to sleep. As soon as I turned off my iPad and turned out the light. I turned back switched on my lamp to check on Jagger. I'm not going to sleep. Movie time it is.

Even the cats are worried. Lucy is snuggled up to Jagger.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh never mind I'm not going to sleep. As soon as I turned off my iPad and turned out the light. I turned back switched on my lamp to check on Jagger. I'm not going to sleep. Movie time it is.

Even the cats are worried. Lucy is snuggled up to Jagger.

We know, Hun...we've been there.
:hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG just catching up here and what an ordeal you all have gone through today. So glad to see a good ending. :hug: your daughter is darling and Jagger is looking pretty relaxed there in his cute bones outfit.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Last night went ok. The 4 hours I did manage to sleep Jagger pooped. Not horrible and way easier to clean because of all the preparations I had made for this. He's horribly ashamed. I don't get onto him just let him out, clean the mess and keep going. Ellie is totally confused, she doesn't understand what all is going on and just sits and looks at me.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm glad that Jagger is doing ok :) Did you ever figure out what he ate w/all that stuffing? A pillow or a stuffed animal?!! These bully's I swear... :angry:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So happy Jagger is going to be ok! Poor Ellie she doesn't understand what's going on with her brother just that he isn't well. Give them both loves from Sheldon and me!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online