brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:happydance:Woo-Hoo that is the best news. Jagger looks very handsome in his sweater. Your daughter is adorable.

violetrose

Sep 2, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Logan
So glad he's OK!!! What a relief!

Hopefully everything will come out the other end just fine!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh Jeeze Jennye!!!! You poor thing! I am so glad everything is ok! These guys are crazy... Always eating something :/ Hopefully you guys have an uneventful weekend :)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
I am very relieved.... I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. And today it was very obvious that Cate is VERY emotional when it comes to him. My husband is 4 states away and was as big of a mess as I was. I had him on FaceTime so he could " be at the vet with us". It was a family affair. But all is well. She said we may see some more stuffing come out but nothing that will hurt him. That he thinks he's invincible.

The vet tech loved him. Said that when they laid him down for x rays on his back - he stayed very still and was trying to lick them :) that when the x ray was over they had to cuddle him cause he wouldn't move until they did :)

This place was awesome. They were so good with him. And I was amazed for the type of place it was for an emergency visit and x ray they only charged us $158. I would have paid double or triple that at the ER vet. So thankful for how it ALL turned out.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Oh gosh...Jennye so glad he's okay. Stinker...I hope that teaches him not to eat everything he sees. Your daughter is adorable and Jagger is a beautiful baby! So sweet...now you will have a good weekend. Dudley and I are sending hugs of relief!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy he is OK, and going home, plus glad the vet didn't charge you an arm and a leg.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad he's okay, now get some rest mamma you've had quite the day, give Jagger lots of loves from all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank goodness... I've been checking in between trick or treaters!!! I'm so glad that everything is okay, and your daughter is so adorable!!! Hopefully you guys can have an uneventful quiet weekend ;)

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Yes we are all physically and emotionally exhausted. My husband said all stuffies go in the garbage. That there are to be no more. :(. Jagger loves his stuffies but I have to agree this was more than enough to have them taken away. So, tomorrow Cate and I will go buy new Kong and bone toys to make up for the stuffies.

Right now Jagger is grounded to the office where he can't get to anything. Cate and I are eating take out. Ellie is on the couch pouting cause she didn't go too. When I let her out to potty she sits by the car :( she feels left out.
Tomorrow will get to be a fun day to the pet store. I am really hoping for a calm I eventful weekend.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
With our last toy "scare" I threw everything out but kongs and nylar bones. Brutus is not emotionally scarred and now we only have to worry about socks!! Jagger will be just fine without stuffies. It is for their own good. They don't know any better not to eat the toys. Have a nice relaxing weekend.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:whew: so happy all is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
So much for nice and relaxing. The medicine is working a little too well and now Jagger has horrible diarrhea and I am cleaning my office with the windows open. :( Jagger is so pitiful. He feels bad cause he's not supposed to potty in the house and so he hangs his head - I tell him it's ok but I think he's embarrassed.
9u5u8e5y.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh poor Jagger. The way you describe him he sounds likes such a good and fun loving guy.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
With so much sadness lately with members here losing their
bullies, horrible x-rays of future problems, etc...it's GREAT
Jagger is going home...YEA! Thank you, GOD

And I wish we had those vets & that practice in every town
& city across America, praying they get mightily blessed as
they deserve to! Love your pics~y'all are so adorable :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.