Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hoping he's okay, and X-ray doesn't show anything. Sometimes soft items don't show on an X-ray and you need to do a Barium X-ray. Hope Jagger feels better soon.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:pray::pray2:Praying everything is ok and the Vet give him a clean bill of health but just in case I'd have them do the barium x-ray!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Well just my luck said x ray isn't working properly and they are sending us to another vet. - luckily my situation is seeming ok. Jagger is doing well and is loving all the attention and people touching him. No more throw up and seem is quite upbeat. Vet here said Jagger is well behaved and happiest sick dog he had ever seen. Jagger seems well but we are making the drive to the other vet for the x ray I'm not taking any chances.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well just my luck said x ray isn't working properly and they are sending us to another vet. - luckily my situation is seeming ok. Jagger is doing well and is loving all the attention and people touching him. No more throw up and seem is quite upbeat. Vet here said Jagger is well behaved and happiest sick dog he had ever seen. Jagger seems well but we are making the drive to the other vet for the x ray I'm not taking any chances.

If he's feeling that well, he may have thrown it all up,
you could take him home and observe, if he starts being
lethargic, drooling, trouble pooing, take him to Vet then.

Sending hugs from me & Cami :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like he has thrown it all up, at least I hope so. Poor boy, and you, it's never easy when our babies are sick. Sending good thoughts.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Please update again as soon as you can. These silly bullys think they are indestructable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Prayers he has tossed it all already. Hug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sounds like good news to me, sorry you and Cate and Jagger had to go through all of this.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
They gave him meds to poop before we left and we had to stop cause he was freaking out - he just pooped like a foot and a half of stuffing YUCK good thing I carry wipes!!!! We are about 10 mins from the other place. Which is a cancer clinic for dogs but has specialized equipment that can see what's going on. Geeesh I'm about to have an anxiety attack Jagger is loving the car ride

Last edited:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Poor Jagger. I am praying all turns out well for you and Jagger.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Well we are finally here and he is back doing x rays
uzu3a7un.jpg

za9y7ydy.jpg
keeping Cate calm I have resorted to the i pad she cried when the x ray tech came :( and asked her if she was bring Jagger back. I got teary eyed and the poor x ray tech had tears

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:pray: Hoping and praying that Jagger will be just fine! Sounds like he pooped and threw up a lot of "stuff". You're little girl is so cute and i'm sure she's so worried about Jagger, as you are. Let us know how the examination goes.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Vet said looks good no blockages his intestines look good no swelling or enlargements has gas in lower intestines :) said which is good means on the way out - and there is nothing blocking up by his stomach since he has gas and pooped -stomach is empty said saw a little something but is very small amount nothing to be concerned about. May have been water or the snack I have him. Said he was model patient - said she felt very comfortable with him going home and just going about as normal. Said he is not lethargic, full of character and very sociable. She took pictures of him and gave him treats. This place was awesome quick and very knowledgeable. She showed me the x rays and what she did and didn't see so I knew what was going on.

ga2evaze.jpg
e2a7ubag.jpg
yhe3yhat.jpg
hy8ady8u.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WooHoo! That's fantastic! That car ride over that other vet really made for a big poo! geeeeeeeeeez! Happy is good. I love that sweater he's got on, fits perfect. Have a good restful night Jennye. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online