brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok so as many of you know from my desperate posts lately Brutus is going though what I am told is the terrible two's. I have been battling the obnoxious behavoir by taking Brutus for a nice long walk everyday. I can really notice the difference when he doesn't go. Well I asked my 20yr old son to please walk Brutus this week because I have many things going on between work and whatever. Ok so I tell the knuckle head to make sure he walks Brutus along the main road which has nice wide sidewalks all the way down because I am afraid if he walks through the neighborhood a dog might be out and attack my baby (the furry one). Well my son tells me last night that he has been walking Brutus through the neighborhood. He listens well right??? :cursing: Anyway I say "well what would you do if a dog ran out and attacked you"? My darling son proceeds to say that he would run. I say "with Brutus right"? he says "no way, I wouldn't be able to carry him and run". :ohmy: Needless to say he is no longer allowed to walk my baby boy and I am re-writing my will as we speak!!!!! My question to him in the end was wouldn't it just be easier to listen to me in the first place and avoid the possibility of a random dog??? Someone please remind me why I thought it was a great idea to have children?? lol.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I tell my kids they have SELECTIVE hearing! haha

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Rosalie, I'll gladly trade you mine for yours, lol

What an a$$!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I think its the weather!!! My son got into a skirmish with a boy yesterday in computer class. My son has been around computers his hole life his Pawpaw built them and programmed them and he learned so he gets bored in the class (required course in 8th grade) and this is where he gets in the most trouble! UGH!! As far as Sheldon my son would put himself between another dog and Sheldon as well as my twins Mykenzie fought off a dog about six years ago that was attacking our dachshund she was wound up in the lead along with Coacoa and that dog was trying to attack Coacoa and Kenzie was only four the dog that was attacking was as big as she was and this was in OUR yard. Luckily my husbands cousin was driving by and saw it his girlfriend didn't even know what was happening when he threw the vehicle in park and jumped out running they both ran for Kenzie thinking the dog was attacking her she came out of it without a scratch unbelievably.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I could go on and on about my boys. I think karma is circling back around on me! :cursing:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Wow I hope my parents don't speak of me that way! haha

Rocco is my only child for now so I cannot relate lol

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Ok I have to admit, I giggled. I'm dealing with a bunch of teens right now so I feel your pain. Only difference? I'm teaching them how to use power tools and other dangerous equipment. We had to have the whole "I prefer my students to keep all of their appendages / phalanges" talk. So far everyone has everything in tact, but good Lord what a scary thought...kids with selective hearing working with power tools...how did we ever survive through our teen years?!

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Ok I have to admit, I giggled. I'm dealing with a bunch of teens right now so I feel your pain. Only difference? I'm teaching them how to use power tools and other dangerous equipment. We had to have the whole "I prefer my students to keep all of their appendages / phalanges" talk. So far everyone has everything in tact, but good Lord what a scary thought...kids with selective hearing working with power tools...how did we ever survive through our teen years?!

I remember being in Woodshop in High School for 3 out of 4 years and it is a miracle nobody I knew (including myself) did not lose any limbs, fingers, etc. lol. People stand on the wrong side of the table saw, not using the little plastic thing to push the wood through when it was too close to the blade, putting wood with nails in it through the surface planer, cutting our fingers with exacto knives trying to carve a wooden egg, and the list goes on lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well at least you found out before something bad happened. They just don't listen and care about anything.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
And this is why I don't have children! LOL...not really, but I don't have children. I know how I am about Dudley, I can't imagine throwing a skin kid in the mix! Good luck...and keep your sense of humor!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow I hope my parents don't speak of me that way! haha

Rocco is my only child for now so I cannot relate lol

Oh Matt you have no idea! I'm sure your parents have a grey hair or two with your name on them.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I remember being in Woodshop in High School for 3 out of 4 years and it is a miracle nobody I knew (including myself) did not lose any limbs, fingers, etc. lol. People stand on the wrong side of the table saw, not using the little plastic thing to push the wood through when it was too close to the blade, putting wood with nails in it through the surface planer, cutting our fingers with exacto knives trying to carve a wooden egg, and the list goes on lol
They used to let us use a torch to burn the wood. We made our initials and would darken the wood. Could you imagine?? I'm surprised we didn't set each other on fire.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online