Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hello guys!

The babies are doing great! Lear is 3 months old, and Pitts is 9 weeks.

I'm having a little problem with Lear. She pees all over the house. Every half an hour.

During the day while I'm at work she pees in her crate in the paper pad, which is fine. I stay out of the house for about 6 hours.

When I'm with her, I take her out many times. But she doesn't seem to understand that she needs to pee while outside. She wants to play and have fun! :D

Pitts is younger and already got it. Sometimes there are a few accidents.. but he got it very quickly.

I tried the paper pads.. but she destroy them ! :evil:

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hummm, I'm starting to wonder if maybe she doesn't have a UTI. Did this just start recently or has she always been doing this? Is it large amounts or just dribbles?

OP
Vanize Andrade

Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hummm, I'm starting to wonder if maybe she doesn't have a UTI. Did this just start recently or has she always been doing this? Is it large amounts or just dribbles?

I was thinking about that too. It is considerable amounts.

I will take her to the vet tomorrow for her shots and will also ask about this.

I hope we don;t need antibiotics for this.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
She is only 3 months so I think it's to be expected. Remember they can usually hold their bladder for an hour for each month old. So if you are gone for 6 hours it's to be expected that she not hold it. She also seems to equate outside with play time so she isn't really thinking about peeing when she is out there. Maybe try taking her out by herself and just not playing with her. Keep her outside until she does her business and then praise and repeat. As for the inside peeing all over, what have you cleaned up the previous accidents with. Sometimes the scent is not totally gone and if they even get the smallest wiff of a previous potty session it's all over and they will go there again. Good luck. I know it's frustrating when potty training.

s5nelson

Aug 28, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I was thinking about that too. It is considerable amounts.

I will take her to the vet tomorrow for her shots and will also ask about this.

I hope we don;t need antibiotics for this.

Winston had a UTI when he was about that old just from holding it. I kept cranberry pills on hand & took him to the vet. Fortunately, he's never had another one since!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online