Does your bully get the most attention wherever you go?

Kathryn Thomas

Nov 25, 2010
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bayou Beau Winston Cropley
Our mailman, UPS, Fedex, trash man, everyone that delivers or comes here knows our Winston by name. He accompanies my husband to Petsmart, Petco, Tractor Supply, and feed and seed store, Lowe's and several other stores. Everyone who works there knows him by name....he gets tons of attention and just eats it up!!!

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
yes Bugzy loves the attention he gets, we always take him to walk at the grove its an outdoor mall in the fairfax district out here in los angeles. You have random people follow us just to take pictures of him, pet him, and i've had random ladies come up to us and ask us if they can kiss him on the mouth! lol they are always stopping us and asking us like millions of questions, if only they knew his our first bully and we are learning with him as he grows:whew:, or anywhere else we go he gets the attention and he loves it! but i have also encountered dumb...people who say the meanest things about him so of course i as a mother(lol) will say something back!:angry:the way i see it is if I am not being mean to you on how ugly you look why you judging my bully...HATER!lol
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] omg idk how many times ive heard that am like really thats the best stupid joke you can say!

Members online

No members online now.