WTH IS THIS?

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
this was found in the dogs water this morning, it was alive in the water moving, i dont know if its something they carried in from outside or what, it makes me kinda worried because i couldnt get Mimi to hardly eat her food this morning and Rebels eyes have been extremely goopy lately, that probably doesnt have anything to do with this but it makes me wonder wo.jpgwor.jpgworm.jpgworms.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It looks like a worm to me, but I cant really see it that good. I think it is probably unrelated to what is going on but I might watch their poops for a bit to make sure nothing worm like is in their poops. They probably picked it up outside and it came out when they got a drink.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's a worm that they probably brought in with them. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
looks like a worm to me too. Harlea brings them in the house from time to time before she eats them.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
+1 on the worm. If yours are anything like Rocco, they stick their face anywhere and try to eat anything- leaves, sticks, mulch, etc. So it is not a huge shock to have them carry a small worm inside. Like stated above, keep an eye on the bowel movements but for the most part, nothing to worry about at this point.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
damn bugs, worms, creepy crawly... get every where!

Members online

No members online now.