brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We use a two step step stool for Sheldon so he can get on and off our bed this way I don't have to worry he will hurt himself.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

I have steps as well but Brutus thinks he is a flying squirrel and does not use them to get down.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
How about putting a tee shirt of yours or your wife's (or both) in Harlea's crate with her when she goes beddy-bye? this might help comfort her as she'll smell your scent close by.
She already has those. :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Little toddler is testing Mom/Dad limit.... I would lose as she would be in bed with me :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I don't know how many nights we slept leaned up against Sheldon's crate or with it next to the bed and our fingers stuck in the crate.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

violetrose

Sep 2, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Logan
When we brought Logan home I'd get up to let him out throughout the night and he would only go back to sleep in my arms. I'd wait till he fell asleep then recrate him. Hour or 2 later he was up again. It would take 15-20 min to get him back to sleep each time so I was exhausted for about a month before he started sleeping through the night. I got in the habit of keeping a blanket for me next to his crate. Now after his nightly teeth brushing around 10pm he goes in his crate and is out & snoring until I wake him at 6am.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online