The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Gunny has the 42"L x 28"W x 31 crate and I am very interested in a Marines print if possible! *wink wink*

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The ones we use most often are 24 x 36 and 22 x 36. We have a smaller one upstairs that Orion also uses.....I will measure that one later.

What's the size of the smaller one? It's probably the same size as the smaller one I have. I'd like to compare sizes.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Tim, I wash the one Sally has in her crate about 3 times a week. It's holding up fantastic. They dry super fast too due to the batting I use. I'll PM you my Etsy shop and you can check them out. :up:

And to think I've had my sewing machine for 12 years now and barely used it, lol.

Do you install zippers in the fabric so that one could remove the foam and just wash the fabric?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Do you install zippers in the fabric so that one could remove the foam and just wash the fabric?
No Sir I do not. It's not foam inside, it's 100% polyester batting. They wash up fantastic in the washer though. :2thumbs:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
No Sir I do not. It's not foam inside, it's 100% polyester batting. They wash up fantastic in the washer though. :2thumbs:

Jeannie I fully trust they do, I didn't know if they were foam and zipper, or what they were used as inside material. My boys would prefer feather pillows, But I don't have time to clean up bird feathers everyday, Nor hunt birds daily for packing, so unfortunately their stuck without it, lol.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.