JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't tell you how many chicken bones Twinkie (my parent's Chihuahua) has eaten over the past 12 years and she is tiny. She's fine after all of that so I don't think you have anything to worry about with blue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Oh that's really good to hear. I've just never known anyone who's dog has ate a chicken bone before.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
So he had a normal :poo: this morning. No constipation or diarrhea, he went like he always does. But, there weren't any bones in his :poo:. Should he be poo'ing them out?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So he had a normal :poo: this morning. No constipation or diarrhea, he went like he always does. But, there weren't any bones in his :poo:. Should he be poo'ing them out?

might take a few days to work through

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
might take a few days to work through

Thanks. for some reason I thought they could break the bones down and digest them. Now I'm gonna be checking poo for days. Just call me "Inspector :poo:" :whistle:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Oh that's really good to hear. I've just never known anyone who's dog has ate a chicken bone before.

Yea she is a little terror lol. She'll snatch food right off your plate if you don't pull your chair out when you get up. Once she has it in her mouth, there is no getting it back. So she has stolen chicken wings and such plenty of times when we had backyard bbqs and usually she chews them up, bones and all, and swallows but knock on wood never any health issues due to that over the years.

It was my mother's first (and only) dog and I was 14 when we got her. My mother would feed her at the table all the time because she was cute and now she's a monster lol. My mother and father are the only people who like her that much haha. When I moved out and got Rocco, I swore to never have him be brought up like that. I learned from their mistakes!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think Blueberry will be fine too but that is scary how quickly they can grab things. Keep checking out the poop, mom and let us know if you find anything. Glad Blue is acting normal.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks. for some reason I thought they could break the bones down and digest them. Now I'm gonna be checking poo for days. Just call me "Inspector :poo:" :whistle:

HAHAHA! Well Inspector I think he will be fine, like Christine said it might take awhile though.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks everyone.

He passed the bone. I wiped the :poo: off to see if it splintered but nope, was perfect.

I looked like a nut job staring at a :poo: stained chicken bone, checking it from every angle, in the middle of a city street- but hey, it's what we do for our bullies.

Now, if I can only keep him away from the toilet paper (apparently it tastes divine cause he goes ape **** for it) I'd have a very well behaved bullie! hahah.. yea right.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so glad to hear it!!! Poop patrol is over... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone.

He passed the bone. I wiped the :poo: off to see if it splintered but nope, was perfect.

I looked like a nut job staring at a :poo: stained chicken bone, checking it from every angle, in the middle of a city street- but hey, it's what we do for our bullies.

Now, if I can only keep him away from the toilet paper (apparently it tastes divine cause he goes ape **** for it) I'd have a very well behaved bullie! hahah.. yea right.

Thats great news!!! We've got to love what these bullys make us do! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.