Waiting on the police coming am so angry

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow that is crazy! Last summer a friend of mine was watching his neighbors bulldog for a week while he was on vacation. He let him out in the yard to play and went inside for awhile (he says a few minutes but I suspect longer) during that time the dog was stolen. The police took a report but he was never found. He had to explain to his neighbor what happened. He felt stupid, irresponsible and embarrassed and his neighbor was devastated over losing his precious bully.
I know what happened is scary but thank god it didn't end up that way. It should be a wake up call to all of us. Neverunderestimate what some people are capable of.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
You can NEVER be too careful

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Wow that is so scary!! So glad that Coco barked and alerted you to what was going on. I always put my boxer Daisy out with Dually for that reason, she will bark her fool head off if anyone comes near my house. Dually will bark and run in the other direction (he's afraid of people he doesn't know).

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thanks guys haven't took my eyes of them since. X

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'm very Angry in reading this..... I'm blessed to be living in the part of the country where pets are protected as well as wives. Most Dogs in my area are very close family pets, or are hunting dogs, either way, you don't fool with them, unless you plan to take the bull by the horns. Thats a great way to get shot in the swamp.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wow that is so scary!! So glad that Coco barked and alerted you to what was going on. I always put my boxer Daisy out with Dually for that reason, she will bark her fool head off if anyone comes near my house. Dually will bark and run in the other direction (he's afraid of people he doesn't know).

Boxer's are excellent guard dogs... Roxie watches Winston like a hawk!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
My Dalmatian was stolen after taking a 2 minute phone call years ago. Just in 2 minutes he was gone. Luckily we got him back (he had epilepsy and other health issues and we don't think the people who took him could afford the vet bills). I now never let my dogs out without supervision. I'm way too scared something like that will happen again.

Members online

No members online now.