Waiting on the police coming am so angry

Annabella

May 16, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella
I am so shook up with what I read. I can't believe someone would try to do such a thing. Annabella goes out back freely, but our yard is fenced and gates are locked. I keep reading on here to keep an eye on your "bully", do people really steal them? Annabella doesn't bark at anyone but us, when someone comes to the front door she hightails it to her "safe place" under the coffee table and stays there until she feels they are no threat (we were broken into when she and I were home and it terrified her--she and I came face to face with the intruder, but luckily he was scared away with our presence and left). Is Meaty friendly, does he go freely to people or is he cautious with strangers?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
GRRRR!!!! That infuriates me!! So glad your baby alerted you to the trespasser. These people don't realize if they take one of our fur babies its kidnapping to us because we don't see them as "just a dog" they ARE our babies, they ARE our children! I would definitely be keeping my eyes open for that green car and taking a picture every time I see it including license plate number!!! Yes they did have a special on the news about that and I have changed my settings on facebook and turned my location off because I had a weirdo contact me not long ago and asked me if I lived at the intersection of the two streets I live on. It scared the crap outta me I had no idea they could get that information.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I'm so glad that nothing happened to Meaty. I would be so scared now! So sorry this happened to you, but i'm that this isn't a different kind of post - about someone stealing your poor Meaty. June would happily go to a stranger so it's definitely scary thinking she could be snatched up like that. How can people be so cruel?!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Are you serious???!! That us unbelievable!!! I am so glad she started barking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
OMG! I would be mad as h*ll. Cannot trust anyone nowadays it seems!

So sorry about your troubles and glad the would-be-thief is just that and Meaty is ok!

Big hugs to you, Coco (love that name!) and Meaty!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Very scary! There are many dogs on our local advertising website, that are missing. They are not always purebred dogs. Drugs, poor economy, job losses, I think have contributed to much more crime all around. Anything that can be quickly sold is at risk. Dogs are being sold as purebred w.o. papers, mixed breed are often sold to laboratories.
Some poor dogs are even sold to dog fighters, as bait. Children are not even safe in their own back or front yards. We can not longer trust, it seems. Never leave your kids-fur or skin, where you can not see them! Be careful on FB-as we learned, and monitor your children's computers. To express an OLD saying(when they THOUGHT things were bad........)."the world is going to HELL in a handbasket" Never really knew what that meant-but we sure DO now! Be careful out there y'all..........................No more safe places-crime has permeated everywhere.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Oh my God!!! Hope you are ok ?? I always watch my two when they are in the garden its a easy money lately for people to steel dogs

aspen2012

Aug 23, 2013
New Mexico
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Aspen
That is absolutely awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you. That is my biggest fear that someone is going to steal my dog. I don't show her off and I watch her every move. I even worry when I'm at work and she's in the house. I don't leave her outside at all. If she's outside so am I. The society we are living in now is not the way I grew up. Anymore if someone wants something they just take it and don't think anything about it. I hope that person is caught..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is horrendous. what a relief that you heard CoCo barking and knew something was not right.

:hug:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thats crazy. you should give her fb info tot he police so they can look into it just in case you know?

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Very scary! There are many dogs on our local advertising website, that are missing. They are not always purebred dogs. Drugs, poor economy, job losses, I think have contributed to much more crime all around. Anything that can be quickly sold is at risk. Dogs are being sold as purebred w.o. papers, mixed breed are often sold to laboratories.
Some poor dogs are even sold to dog fighters, as bait. Children are not even safe in their own back or front yards. We can not longer trust, it seems. Never leave your kids-fur or skin, where you can not see them! Be careful on FB-as we learned, and monitor your children's computers. To express an OLD saying(when they THOUGHT things were bad........)."the world is going to HELL in a handbasket" Never really knew what that meant-but we sure DO now! Be careful out there y'all..........................No more safe places-crime has permeated everywhere.

So sorry this happened!! And Yes nothing is safe, kids, pets! We live on a military base and people have commented that i'm to strict with my 5 yr old. I will not let him go across the street to the park (Can't see the play stuff b/c there are houses in front of it) I don't let him go out and play with the kids unless i'm outside with him, and of course he doesn't get to walk to school alone! Last yr when he was in pre-school one of the girls from his class came riding her bike down to our house, I found out she lived 4 streets away!! She knew where we lived b/c we were on our way home from my son's tball and she followed us home!! I have to point out to people that yes I live on a secure base, but lots of things can still happen, just b/c there are members of the military living here doesn't mean that they are all perfect, as we've seen bad things happen on base. Also the lawn people, trash people, housing people and numerous other people are allowed and work on base! This world is just not safe anymore!!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so glad she barked! That is absolutely terrifying. I am very paranoid about someone taking Aubie and that just confirms my fears. I hope somehow they catch her or something!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, good thing he started barking, sorry thieves. I'm glad she didn't get him. This is a good reminder to always go out with your bullies, you just never know when some sorry sucker will steal them .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.