Waiting on the police coming am so angry

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Am so upset. So the area were we live in is a little village and with out sounding big headed its a posh village you no, no crime or any trouble everyone noes everyone.
Well getting to the point. Since a have had meaty as you do iv been putting pics on Facebook and Twitter and just general stuff. Well a women that a never herd of sent me a inbox on fb 2 days ago asking about meaty saying how lovely he was and bla bla and if I was ever selling him to give her a shout ??? Strange ano as av just got him. Well at 6pm my fb let the dogs out and we have a yard and a closed off big fence and the dogs done what they needed to do and he said that there was a green car sitting at the side of our house but he never thought nowt of it well... 1 hour ago a let the dogs out a was in the kitchen just pottering and let the dogs out the back kitchen door next thing coco was barking that's very strange so I looked and am sure it as the women off fb try to PINCH meaty over the bloody fence well a ran out in bloody pjs and she ran off. Next thing the green car took off. A cant be 100% sure it was the women off fb but it was her double. Any way am still shaking and thinking what if coco didn't bark. But my bf has rang the police he came home he's so shocked too. :(. Just thought as share. X

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. That's so crazy and scary. It's pretty bad and sad when your pets or children aren't even safe in their own backyard. How did she get your address? I guess this is a sad reminder that we can't leave our babies outside by themselves, tied up alone outside while we nip into a store for a minute, or anywhere else. I'm so glad you heard Meaty bark and were able to chase off this woman. Thank goodness.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
OMG. That's so crazy and scary. It's pretty bad and sad when your pets or children aren't even safe in their own backyard. How did she get your address? I guess this is a sad reminder that we can't leave our babies outside by themselves, tied up alone outside while we nip into a store for a minute, or anywhere else. I'm so glad you heard Meaty bark and were able to chase off this woman. Thank goodness.

Like a say a don't no if it was the women for definite but 100% the double of her. It's scary :( x

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Like a say a don't no if it was the women for definite but 100% the double of her. It's scary :( x
OMG how scary and frightening for you, I don't if you put the photos on facebook via mobile phone, but recently here in Australia there was a story that if you upload pictures off you mobile phone to facebook people in the know can get your location, not sure about address but location. Something to think about, I don't think they can if photos are uploaded from your computer off a camera. Anyhow, take care x.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
This is infuriating and I understand your fear and anger. I tend to be very trusting of people, but every once in a while I get nervous when people stop the car to talk to me about Dudley when we are taking a walk. I get really freaked out when people ask "how much did he cost?" I always tell people he is "invaluable" to me. It's a terrible thing -- thank heavens your baby barked!

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thanks guys. The police have logged the incident and we have just to keep a eye on them both. A have now changed my privacy settings on Facebook !! I duno how if of coped if anything happens to any of them :( xx

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG that's so scary. Personally I have no doubt it's the lady on FB. Do you know where she lives? It has to be close enough for her to know where you live (check your location settings too - they can find exactly where you are by that being turned on without you knowing it). I would not let Meaty out of my sight from this point on. She (or someone else they know) may try again.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Ano. She's had deleted face book ?? We have turned the outside Carmas on and he's put up the security light we've also meshed the fence. Xx

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Aww how scary for you guys :( Daisy is never alone outside for this reason. Its sad you cant trust some people. Plus she wouldnt stay outside by herself anyways lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Scary for sure. Not only do pictures posted to FB from mobile devices have location coordinates embedded in them, if you own or are purchasing your home the records of your address are public information on taxing authorities web sites.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG this is horrible!!! I'm so glad that Coco was letting you know that someone was there... In our neighborhood we can't have privacy fences so it's open metal fencing that you can see right thru. I always make my boxer Roxie go out w/Winston because she will bark her head off at a leaf!!! My personal alarm system... LOL [MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] was right, if you take pics off your phone, people can find your location easily... they just did a news report regarding this on the news. This is one of the reason I have set privacy on FB and Instagram. I also will NOT do a FB page of Winston, because of all the crazies out there :( I'm so sorry, and I hope that they can catch this woman soon!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Wow that is terrifying! I'm so glad Coco barked to let you know that there was trouble! My 3 aren't allowed outside by themselves, I just hear too many horror stories that freak me out! Definitely keep an extra eye out on Meaty and Coco, I just don't trust that woman...if she tried that once she could try it again!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wow that is terrifying! I'm so glad Coco barked to let you know that there was trouble! My 3 aren't allowed outside by themselves, I just hear too many horror stories that freak me out! Definitely keep an extra eye out on Meaty and Coco, I just don't trust that woman...if she tried that once she could try it again!
I hear you, I hear so many stories that I'm overly cautious. And they're never allowed outside when we're not home.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh my that is terrible. I'm glad they didn't get him.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

I haven't read the rest of the comments....but It is a well known fact that if you post using your phone while the GPS locator is on, your location will be posted in the specs of the photo.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.