Bad boy!

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
So there is this REALLY CREEPY GUY that lives in my neighborhood and he give me the creeps any way my parents bloodhound Clyde was outside and he was barking at the creepy guy that was walking, well my dad opened the door to tell Clyde to be quiet well Chesty bolted out between my dads legs to play with Clyde well Clyde kept barking and chesty looked in the direction that Clyde was barking and took off after the creepy guy and i heard my dad yell for chesty so i went out and yelled for him and he stopped and looked back and then took off again, so i went to go get him then it turned into a game of catch me if you can. it took about 10 mins before i was able to catch him!!! ( needless to say he got his exercise ) I was so mad i yelled at him and gave him a pat on the butt and told him bad and to stay in the yard!! Well chesty knows he's in the dog house because he is sulking to the max, trying everything to get me to forgive him such as trying to cuddle and walking under my feet. I'm still mad but ready to forgive him only because his face is too damn cute!

I don't know if he would of done anything to the creepy guy he's never tried to bite anyone or anything but when chesty is on his leash he barks and growls at the creepy guy. ( and he only does it to this guy no one else) we could be walking and he would be happy to see anyone else. so I'm not sure if chesty thinks this guy is creepy too or if he just can read my feelings about him) any way i just needed to vent,

thanks for listening!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
They know creepy. Ruthie opens the front door all the time if someone strange is around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
yeah Chesty does not like him! i'm just glad chesty didn't catch him because i don't know if chesty would bite him or not.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Not only that what if the creepy guy hurt chesty!? Keep him away from the creepy guy lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not only do they know creepy... he is sensing you are creepied out by the guy when on leash so he is growling/barking based on that.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
The breeder of my first bullmastiff told me that dogs can sense "things" about people. This was after my 9-month-old puppy stood and growled at a young man who stopped to admire him. He had never growled like that at anyone before and never did again. She said, "Always trust your dog." I think it was good advice.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Yeah chesty only growls at him.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon bolted out the door and was barking and growling at a guy walking down the road with his Grandkids and I have never seen Sheldon posture like that I ran out after him and grabbed his harness he was walking back and forth growling and barking I really don't know what he would have done if that guy had stepped into our yard. Sheldon opened the screen door by hitting the handle we since have switched screen doors so he can't open this one. Its the one and only time I have EVER seen him look mean. Chesty probably feels your tension through the leash things like that translate to them and the react accordingly. Love our bully babies!!!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Dogs know creeps. A woman told me her bloodhound went nuts growling and barking at a repairman that came to her home. Turns out the man was a mass-murderer that was caught soon after coming to her house. YIKES!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I agree, dogs sense things we cannot, if my dog didn't like someone then I would not trust them completely, Bazza has not yet come across anyway he doesn't like though. Be interesting to see if and when it happens.

OP
Katielyn

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Yeah chesty seen him a bolted after him then when I went after chesty it turned into a game of catch me if you can.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Probably recognized him as the guy that makes his Mommy tense so he took it upon himself to get rid of the problem and why not play with Mommy while he is at it! LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They know creepy, that's for sure!!! If my bullies growl or bark at anyone they lose my trust completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.