Corn Chips

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Does your bully smell like corn chips? Butler does, and he makes his blankie and soft crate smell like chips. He's not dirty or anything, it's just his scent. i lub it!

the puppies i had previously smelled like: sweet milk until they were about 11 wks, then their breath started smelling like coffee and pee, and then they became corn chip scented when they got older too.

what does your bully smell like?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have worked soooo hard the last few months for Vegas NOT to smell, lol, he has a lot of allergies, yeasty, and a food change has made him now smell like ummm nothing!!! YEA!!!! :up: My husband tells me I am anal because I always have my nose in Vegas's face sniffing all the time. But....my dad's Boston Terrior smells exactly like corn chips!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I know that smell.. FRITO's! LOL Actually Chester has never smelled that way..but every once in a while my shih tzu will smell like a bag of them! LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys paws smell like cheese puffs but they dont smell like corn chips themselves. I love the smell of their paws. :)

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
My boys paws smell like cheese puffs but they dont smell like corn chips themselves. I love the smell of their paws. :)

my hubby thinks i'm nuts because i'm always smelling his paws and blankie. i love his smell! i like the smell of his breath coming out of his nose when he breathes too! not his mouth though, i'll pass on sniffing that.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear tends to smell like tortilla chips :) Lime. lmao. Actually since he's been on Fromm I haven't noticed any smells from him that are like that.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ive never noticed lex smelling like chips... he usually smells like dirt cause hes always rolling around in it, which makes me miss the smell of horses lol... everytime im around horses i smell them takes me back to the old days haha

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Norm's feet smell like Frito's all the time... according to my hubby:whistle:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
when i get home im so gonna smell him to see if he smells like chips lol...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ive never pondered this issue..... Im thinkin I wont be eating Fritos anymore. ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. This topic is too funny. I'll smell Stig's feet later and see what it smells like.

I'm craving chips all of a sudden. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.