Help! Iv been researching but don't know who to trust

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
[MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION] my Mack from Iris Farms in Pine bush NY best breeder I know and healthy happy bullies. Mack has never been sick and has the best personality, ck out the website and talk to Sandy she's great. Please don't buy from any and i can not stress that enough any pet store, those dogs are puppy mill dogs which have from dogs that do nothing but breed. They are not taken care of at all and come with big medical problems and you don't want that in a bulldog. I am fostering a 6 old female bully now that is from a puppy mill and came over from Russia, she has so many issues. So go to iris farms www,irisfarms.com Handsome Dan Yales mascot came from her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
[MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION] there are puppies in rescue Long Island Bulldog Rescue had some because a female they took into rescue had pups. LONG ISLAND BULLDOG RESCUE Serving the Greater New York Area ck out their site. Also a older bully isn't a bad thing when you adopt you give a bully a chance at good life. Plus you can be saving a bullies life by adopting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathryn Thomas

Nov 25, 2010
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bayou Beau Winston Cropley
Please do not buy from a pet store.....often these are puppy mill puppies and born and bred under poor conditions. Also they do not usually have good pedigrees and genetic lines. Many breeders, like ourselves, are able to ship puppies by air, by pet nannies, by pet express, etc.... We have shipped puppies all over United States and never had one single bad experience. Puppies are very resilient. We do not however ship adult dogs because they are easily stressed. Search for a reputable breeder that has years of experience and has both the male and female parents on-site. Look at the puppies pedigrees....we only breed multi-champion pedigree english bulldogs for many reasons.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.