Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Iv been researching but don't know who to trust

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! Iv been researching but don't know who to trust

once you see him and hear his little whines you will be done for! lol! i just urge you to take your time.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I'm sure you will know YOUR pup when you see him. Nice you found one near by, take your time and be sure. It's so hard to pass up a cute pup, but I'm sure you'll make the right decision. How exciting! Let us know what you decide! GOOD LUCK!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

see if she can email you refrences and call them before you go see the puppy.. and see if there is a way you can see the dad or at least pics, she and the new owner should be willing to let you see him, if not then ask why... why did they sell him.... do both parents have any medical problems.... and ask to see where she is keeping the puppies and see if the place is clean!!!
    if she says no to any of the 4 i would say no...if they do have medical problems make sure you know what they are so you can be aware for the future with the puppy... hope it goes smoothly tom

also take a checklist of what you want to ask and see, cause you know once you get there you will forget them lol....

Potty Trainer Ann Farley Hamilton's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

@TomnZon my Mack from Iris Farms in Pine bush NY best breeder I know and healthy happy bullies. Mack has never been sick and has the best personality, ck out the website and talk to Sandy she's great. Please don't buy from any and i can not stress that enough any pet store, those dogs are puppy mill dogs which have from dogs that do nothing but breed. They are not taken care of at all and come with big medical problems and you don't want that in a bulldog. I am fostering a 6 old female bully now that is from a puppy mill and came over from Russia, she has so many issues. So go to iris farms www,irisfarms.com Handsome Dan Yales mascot came from her.
    Last edited by TessaAndSamson; 11-30-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Fixed tag :)

Potty Trainer Ann Farley Hamilton's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

@TomnZon there are puppies in rescue Long Island Bulldog Rescue had some because a female they took into rescue had pups. LONG ISLAND BULLDOG RESCUE Serving the Greater New York Area ck out their site. Also a older bully isn't a bad thing when you adopt you give a bully a chance at good life. Plus you can be saving a bullies life by adopting.
    Last edited by TessaAndSamson; 11-30-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Fixed tag :)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bayou Beau Winston Cropley
    Likes (Received)

Please do not buy from a pet store.....often these are puppy mill puppies and born and bred under poor conditions. Also they do not usually have good pedigrees and genetic lines. Many breeders, like ourselves, are able to ship puppies by air, by pet nannies, by pet express, etc.... We have shipped puppies all over United States and never had one single bad experience. Puppies are very resilient. We do not however ship adult dogs because they are easily stressed. Search for a reputable breeder that has years of experience and has both the male and female parents on-site. Look at the puppies pedigrees....we only breed multi-champion pedigree english bulldogs for many reasons.
    Kathryn Thomas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads